Students and families enrolled at Hicksville High School can learn here about exam fee submission for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam registration information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will activate their AP® Exams in the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org by joining the AP Class using the Join Code. An active College Board profile log in will be needed (see FAQs for more information.) This step will be completed in class before end of October.
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Click on the Submit AP Exam Fees button below and complete the online payment form. Exam fees are due paid in full by November 8, 2020.
1. To activate an AP® Exam order for the May 2021 exam administration, students will log into or create their College Board profiles via http://myap.collegeboard.org
To link their exam subject to their profiles, students will receive from each of their AP® teachers a Join Code (or access code). Join Codes are subject, teacher and class period specific. Students will JOIN their AP Classes at the start of the year with this join code.
The MyAP system will prompt students to complete a MyAP Profile – please make sure to enter your full legal name, the correct school of attendance, your student ID number, and an email address able to receive of important alerts from College Board and APTS. (It should be an email address frequently checked and which you can access beyond high school.)
Please see the FAQs for more information.
2. Payment submission for AP® exams will be done through APTS. Click on the ‘Submit AP® Exam Fees’ button and complete the online payment form.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided at the end of the form. Payment is due by November 8, 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before November 4, 2020 to ensure timely processing.
Any exams with payment outstanding on November 9, 2020 will be deactivated and cancelled in MyAP.
LATE registration is possible from November 14, 2020 through March 8, 2021. A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be charged for late orders or for reactivating an exam. No payments will be accepted after March 8, 2021.
3. The cost per exam is $95 (Capstone is $143.)
4. For an exam order to be complete, BOTH steps for registration are required. (MyAP Activity and payment submission via APTS.)
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please contact AP Coordinator Mr. Kevin DeBenedetto and Ms. Tara Baron at email@example.com and and firstname.lastname@example.org. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. Students who are approved for the reduced fee rate as per the College Board criteria, will receive a fee reduction code to apply to the online payment form. This code will reduce the amount due. Please request the code before completing the payment form.
6. Exam day details will be released by the school when the exam administration dates are closer.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com