Please make sure that you read through all of the FHS conditions regarding the AP® exam administration for May 2022.
Fall Exam Order Activation Deadline: October 29, 2021*
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Fall Deadline to activate your exam is October 29, 2021*. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees between September 16 and October 29, 2021*. Click below to submit the fees.
- AP® Exams are voluntary exams and a student’s enrollment and participation in the AP® course does not ensure he/she will pass the exam. Not all universities accept AP® credit (please consult with the universities to which your child is applying for their specific policies in AP® credit).
- The 2022 exam fees are $75 per exam
- All exam orders must be submitted between September 17 and October 29, 2021* by completing step 1 and 2 above (see FAQs for more details.)
- Late registration, with a penalty fee of $40 per exam, will be available October 30, 2021 until February 25, 2022. No new orders will be accepted after February 25, 2022.
- Payment of the exam fees can be submitted online by clicking the link on this page. Payment can be submitted with a debit or credit card OR by mailing in a check or money order. An online processing fee of 3.1% is added to the fee if you are paying with a debit or credit card. If you wish to pay by check, please select “Mail In” on the payment form to mail a check or money order in. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing for your fees is October 25, 2021. No processing fee is charged for mailing in a payment. (Detailed mail in instructions will be provided in your summary email.)
- NO payments will be accepted on campus.
- Fee Reductions: If you qualify or think you qualify for a fee reduction, please contact Ms. Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information. Application for fee reduction should be made before the deposit submission deadline. See FAQs for more information.
- Refunds/Cancellations: Refunds and cancellations are not allowed per FHS policy.
- If your child misses an AP® test for any reason, other than a medical emergency where a doctor’s note must be provided, and would like to take an alternate exam, there will be a cost of $80.00 to cover the cost of the alternate exam. Alternate AP® Tests cannot be ordered after May 13th. Please contact Ms. Nelson regarding alternate testing.
* Students enrolled in the Spring Semester AP US Government and AP Macroeconomics have alternate deadlines since the course COMMENCES in January. Students enrolled in these courses that COMMENCE in the Spring, can register without penalty fees between January and February 25, 2022. Please see FAQs for more details.