Families and students enrolled in the Forest Hills Public Schools (MI), can register and submit fees here for the May 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Exam Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Exam group. (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline November 4, 2022*.
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees below and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students complete the online payment form to complete an exam order. Deadline to submit fees is November 4, 2022*.
General Policies and Information:
1. Students should consult with their AP® teachers about registering for the AP® Exams.
2. Exam registration for the May 2023 exams requires two steps by the applicable deadline: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT exams or to collect prior year PSAT or AP exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students will then be prompted to complete the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step by the applicable deadline to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam.
Students choosing to take the optional exam will also submit exam fees. Deadline to add the exam/class on MyAP is November 4, 2022.*
4. Exam Fees: The cost of each AP® Exam is $100 each. (AP Capstone exams are $150 each.)
All exams must be ordered online through the APTS system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments. To submit fees click the link below. A 3.1% online payment fee will be added to the total. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS. Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 31 to ensure timely processing for the Fall deadline. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the registration form upon completion of the form.
Late fee submission for courses that commence in the Fall will be possible from November 16, 2022 through March 3, 2023 with a $40 penalty fee per exam.*
NO exam fee submissions will be processed after March 3, 2023. Exams that are active on MyAP without a corresponding fee submission will be deactivated and not ordered.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. * Spring Courses: Courses that COMMENCE In the Spring (AP Comparative Government, AP Microeconomics, AP Psychology, AP US Government) can register without penalty from January 9, 2023 through March 3, 2023. Students enrolled in these courses will not be able to complete the activation step until the course commences.
7. Refunds/Cancellation: Students who request an exam cancellation by November 4, 2022 will be eligible for a full refund of exam fees. Exam cancellation requests submitted after November 4, 2022 and before March 31, 2023 will be eligible for a partial refund. A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be retained. Exam cancellations submitted after March 31, 2023 and no shows on exam day are not eligible for refunds. (Debit and Credit Card fees are non-refundable.) To cancel email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school district (Forest Hills), the title of the exam to cancel.
8. Fee reductions are available to students who are currently on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. In order to register for AP® tests at the reduced price, please complete the application available at the link below no later than November 1. If your application is approved, you will receive a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online payment form on this site. Code usage is verified with APTS. You will be required to submit a minimum payment of $40 per exam by November 4 to initiate your exam order. If confirmed eligible for the reduction and it is confirmed that you sit for the exam, the Michigan state subsidies will reduce your fees further and you will receive an automatic refund of $35 per exam in June.
9. Exam day details will be communicated to examinees closer to the actual exam administration dates by your school/district.
* Spring Courses: Courses that COMMENCE In the Spring (AP Comparative Government, AP Microeconomics, AP Psychology, AP US Government) can register without penalty from January 9, 2023 through March 3, 2023. Students enrolled in these courses will not be able to complete the activation step until the course commences.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com