Please read carefully through all information below:
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2019 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS RUNS FROM FEBRUARY 25 TO MARCH 22, 2019.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94. Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
3. Late Registration for exams opens on March 25 and runs until March 27, 2019. A penalty fee of $6 will be added to each exam registered during late registration. After March 27, 2019 no orders will be accepted.
4. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. There is an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is March 18, 2019.
5. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to email@example.com – include the student’s name, Eldorado HS name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. Refund requests submitted between February 25 and March 22 will be eligible for a full refund minus APTS online processing fee. For requests submitted after March 22 and before midnight May 5, 2019 , will be subject to $15 be retained per exam to take into account the College Board unused exam fee. Students who received a fee waiver are not eligible for a partial refund as the cost for the unused exam is more than the amount paid. To be eligible for the partial refund, students must submit written notification no later than 11:59pm on May 5, 2019.
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, see Ms. Velhagen to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online registration form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code to reduce the exam price appropriately. The balance due can then be paid online or by mail in.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
7. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check your school’s website in April.
8. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
9. Cell phones, SmartWatches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
10. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
11. NOTE: Due to the AP Statistics exam conflict with EHS graduation, senior students who wish to take the AP Statistics exam will AUTOMATICALLY be scheduled to take the AP Statistics exam on May 22 in the morning. All other students will take the AP Statistics exam on the regularly scheduled date/time.
Ready to Order Exams? Click on Order AP Exams below!
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com