2021-2022 Registration Deadlines and Timelines:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into the College Board MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Exam Class. (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to join the class is October 31, 2021.
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is October 31, 2021.
Registration Regulations and Information:
1. Exam fees for the 2022 AP® Exam Administration is $60 per exam. AP Capstone exams (AP Seminar and AP Research) are $105 each.
2. Exam registration for 2022 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site by joining the AP® class on MyAP, AND submission of exam fees. Both steps must be completed by October 31, 2021. There is NO late registration.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students will then be prompted to complete or update the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam. Exams will only be ordered if corresponding fees have been submitted as well.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP by joining the AP® Class is October 31, 2021.
4. Payment of Exam Fees: All exams must be online APTS system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments. A 3.1% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS. Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 27, 2021 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the payment form upon completion of the form.
Students who qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch program are eligible for a reduction to the cost of the exam.The reduction reduces the cost to $30 per exam (AP Capstone is $75 after the Free-Reduced Lunch reduction.)To receive the exam fee reduction, please contact Asst. Principal Christopher Greene at email@example.com for a Fee Reduction Code. This code will be applied to the online payment form when prompted and will reduce the cost of the exam fees. Please apply for a fee reduction code no later than October 28, 2021 to ensure timely submission of your payment.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. A calendar of scheduled dates is posted at the link below. Check-in for morning exams will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m., and the afternoon exams at 12:00 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check-in is completed. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately three hours. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® Exam early. More exam day details will be released by the school closer to exam date.
7. Refunds/Cancellation: Per El Camino HS Policy, no cancellations or refunds are possible. Please make your decision for registration with care.
If you need assistance, please contact APTS at firstname.lastname@example.org