DEADLINE TO REGISTER: November 1, 2023
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees between August 28 and November 1, 2023. Click below to submit the exam fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must join the AP® Class on The College Board MyAP site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. To activate the exam, click “Register for Exam” on MyAP. Deadline to activate your exam is November 1, 2023. (See the FAQs for more information.)
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2024 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP®) EXAMINATIONS OPENS ON AUGUST 28 AND CLOSES ON NOVEMBER 1, 2023.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $98 and is due by November 1, 2023. Please read through the information below and then click on Submit AP® Exam Fees to submit fees.
3. The online payment submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments.. There is an online payment fee of 3.1 % for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 26, 2023.
Late registration will be possible from November 16, 2023 until March 1, 2024 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
4. All students will join as part of their AP Course, an online AP community via the College Board MyAP website at http://myap.collegeboard.org – to log into this community, a student will need their College Board profile account (the same account used to order SAT exams or to collect prior year AP and PSAT Scores). If a student does not yet have an account, they will need to create one.
To connect to the specific AP Subject, students will log in and then apply a “Join Code” or Access Code to their MyAP account. The Join Codes are issued by the ECA-CEC teachers and are subject and teacher specific. ALL students join the MyAP AP class to access course resources.
Students choosing to take the optional AP exam must also activate the exam by clicking “Register for Exam” in MyAP before the exam order deadline of November 1, 2023.
5. NOTE: students who fail to activate the exam on MyAP by end of day on November 1 will NOT have a complete exam order and will not have an exam ordered. See FAQs for more information.
6. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org – include the student’s name, your school name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. Cancellations will incur a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee, which will be retained from any applicable refund due. To be eligible for a partial refund of the exam fees, students must submit written refund/cancellation request to the Cancellation Desk no later than April 1, 2024. Credit and debit card fees are non-refundable. No exam status changes will be processed after April 1, 2024. No shows on exam day are not eligible for a refund.
7. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, see Ms. Faulds to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online payment form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code. The discount code will reduce the exam fee automatically.
Due to the College Board Cancellation Penalty fee of $40 per exam, students eligible for any fee reductions must submit a minimum fee of $40 per exam. Once the students are confirmed eligible AND it is confirmed that the student sat for the exam, a refund of $35 per exam will automatically be issued back to the method of payment. Refunds will be issued in June.
8. Exam Day details and reporting locations will be communicated by your school closer to the actual exam administration date.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com