Students enrolled at Dougherty Valley High School (SRVUSD, CA) can submit exam fees here for the May 2020 administration of Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. Please read the information with care.
NEW Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class group (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to activate is September 27, 2019.
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the payment form to submit fees. All students complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is September 27, 2019.
Registration Regulations and Information:
1. Exam registration for the May 2020 optional Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration will take place between September 5, 2019 and September 27, 2019.
Late payment submission is possible from September 28 through November 8, 2019 with a penalty fee of $45 per exam.
2. Exam registration for 2020 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Join Codes will be distributed in class. Entering the Join Code activates the exam automatically.
Students will then be prompted to complete the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is September 27, 2019.
4. The cost of each AP® Exam is $125 each until September 27, 2019 (Capstone exams are $173 each.)
All exams must be through the APTS system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments by check or money order. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the exam fees for online payment. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may select the mail in payment option for no additional fees. Mail in payment must be postmarked by September 23 , 2019 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the registration form upon completion of the form.
Late registration will be possible from September 28 through November 8, 2019 with a penalty fee of $45 per exam. Late Registration payment is only possible online.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required. Exams that do not have a corresponding exam fee submitted by September 27, 2019 will be deactivated and the student will not be allowed sit for the exam in May.
6. Fee Reductions: Students who meet the College Board Fee Reduction Guidelines based on family/household income may apply for a Fee Reduction Code to their school’s AP Coordinator, Ms. Falkner. To apply, download the form linked below and submit to Ms. Falkner’s office before submitting the online payment form. The Fee Reduction Code will be applied to your exam payment form (at the link below) to reduce the exam fees significantly. Please apply for the code BEFORE completing the online payment form. All code usage will be verified.
7. A calendar of scheduled dates is posted at the link below. Check-in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:30 a.m., and the afternoon exams at 12:00 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check-in is completed. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately three hours. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® Exam early.
8. Refunds/Cancellation: Students who submit a cancellation request by 11:59pm EST on November 8, 2019 will receive a full refund. Students who submit a cancellation request after November 8 and before 11:59pm EST on March 6, 2020, will receive a partial refund. A $45 unused exam fee will be forfeited. Exams cancelled after March 6 or examinees who no show on exam day are not eligible for a refund. To cancel email email@example.com and include the student name, name of the school and the title of the exam to cancel.
9.If you do not attend SRVUSD Schools and would like to be hosted for an AP Exam, OR you are an SRVUSD student who would like to take an AP Exam for a subject that you are self-studying or studying off-campus, please click here for more information: http://aptsusa.com/srvusd-is
If you need assistance, please contact APTS at firstname.lastname@example.org