WELCOME TO CRANFORD HIGH SCHOOL AP® EXAM REGISTRATION
Families and students enrolled at Cranford High School, NJ can register here for the 2020 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
- 2020 AP® Exam Schedule (UPDATED)
- COVID-19 UPDATES from The College Board
- UPDATE Regarding 2020 AP Exams from The College Board: https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/coronavirus-updates
- Schedule of Free AP Instructional Videos on YouTube by expert AP Teachers from around the country:
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 10, 2019
NEW Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Fee Submission – By October 10, 2019 click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Exam Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Exam group. (See FAQs.) Students activate the exam by setting their Exam Decision Indicator to ‘YES.’ Deadline to activate is October 10, 2019.
- 2020 AP® Exam Calendar
- AP® Exam FAQs
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- Submit AP® Exam Payment
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from September 10, 2019 through October 10, 2019.
Late Registration is possible with a penalty fee of $40 per exam until March 6, 2020.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $94.
If a student is interested in exams not offered on the school’s registration list, please contact APTS
3. All exams must be pre-paid and activated online. The online payment system accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payment. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3% credit card fee added. To mail in payment using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation.
Information entered on the payment form must be your legal name and match your College Board profile.
4. Students will activate their exams on the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org by logging in with their College Board profiles (the same profile use to register for SAT® exams, or to retrieve PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exam scores in past years.) Each exam subject will require a Join Code (access code) which is subject, teacher and class period specific. CHS teachers will distribute the Join Codes. Students must apply the Join Code and set the Exam Decision Indicator to ‘Yes’ by October 10, 2019 if they are planning to take the exam in May 2020. Read through the FAQs for more details.
5. BOTH steps 1 and 2 above are to be completed by October 10, 2019 to successfully place an exam order without penalty fee. Without completion of both steps, the AP Coordinator will not be able to submit an exam order.
6. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel an exam before October 10, 2019 will receive a partial refund of $90. Cancellation requests submitted between October 11, 2019 and March 6, 2020 will receive a partial refund of $54 per exam. The cancellation notification must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, Cranford High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. No refunds will be issued if a student decides to cancel after March 6, 2020. No shows for exams are not eligible for refunds. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
REVISED CANCELLATION POLICY April 9, 2020:
EXAM CANCELLATION BETWEEN NOW AND MAY 10, 2020:
– To receive a full refund of $94 credited back to your original method of payment submission, email the APTS cancellation desk at email@example.com and include: Student name, name of the school (including city/state), title of the exam(s) cancel.
– Exam refunds will be processed within 72-hrs back to your original method of payment.
– The last day to be able to receive a cancellation to be processed through APTS is May 10, 2020.
EXAM CANCELLATION AFTER MAY 10, 2020:
– If you decide to cancel after May 10, 2020, there is no need to notify CHS. College Board has notified us that it will be reflected on their website that you didn’t take the test. You will receive a full refund of $94 but this will be processed through Cranford High School and it is anticipated that you will receive a refund check from us during the summer months.
5. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins (15 minutes after check-in) will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration. Please review carefully the AP® Test Site Security Regulations.
7. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please register for your exams based on your subject. APTS will be checking for conflicting exam situations and you will be assigned to one of the two exams to take during the College Board Late Testing Period. Late Testing assignment will be based on factors such as exam design and equipment requirement, staff and space availability. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. To access the schedule of exams, click on the calendar link on this page.
8. If your family is experiencing financial hardship or you are receiving Free-Reduced Lunch Program support, please see your guidance counselor for more information.
General questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com