WELCOME TO CRANFORD HIGH SCHOOL AP® EXAM REGISTRATION
Families and students enrolled at Cranford High School, NJ can register here for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 27, 2021
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Fee Submission – By October 27, 2021 click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Exam Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Exam group. (See FAQs.) Students activate the exam by entering their Join Code given to them by their course teacher. Deadline to activate is October 27, 2021.
- 2022 AP® Exam Calendar
- AP® Exam FAQs
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- Submit AP® Exam Payment
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from September 15, 2021 through October 27, 2021.
Late Registration is possible with a penalty fee of $40 per exam from November 16, 2021 to March 5, 2022.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $96.
If a student is interested in exams not offered on the school’s registration list, please contact APTS
3. All exams must be pre-paid and activated online. The online payment system accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payment. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3.1% credit card fee added. To mail in payment using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation. The postmark deadline to ensure timely processing is October 22, 2021.
Information entered on the payment form must be your legal name and match your College Board profile.
4. Students will activate their exams on the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org by logging in with their College Board profiles (the same profile use to register for SAT® exams, or to retrieve PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exam scores in past years.) Each exam subject will require a Join Code (access code) which is subject, teacher and class period specific. CHS teachers will distribute the Join Codes. Students must apply the Join Code by October 27, 2021 if they are planning to take the exam in May 2022. Read through the FAQs for more details.
5. BOTH steps 1 and 2 above are to be completed by October 27, 2021 to successfully place an exam order without penalty fee. Without completion of both steps, the AP Coordinator will not be able to submit an exam order.
6. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel an exam before April 1, 2022 will receive a partial refund of $54 per exam. (A College Board penalty fee for cancellation will be retained. Debit/credit card fees are non-refundable). The cancellation notification must be submitted to email@example.com and include the student’s name, Cranford High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel.
7. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins (15 minutes after check-in) will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
8. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration. Please review carefully the AP® Test Site Security Regulations.
9. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please register for your exams based on your subject. APTS will be checking for conflicting exam situations and you will be assigned to one of the two exams to take during the College Board Late Testing Period. Late Testing assignment will be based on factors such as exam design and equipment requirement, staff and space availability. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. To access the schedule of exams, click on the calendar link on this page.
10. If your family is experiencing financial hardship or you are receiving Free-Reduced Lunch Program support, please see your guidance counselor for more information.
General questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com