FALL Deadline to register: November 3, 2021
SPRING Deadline to register: February 25, 2022
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Deadline to activate your exam corresponding to your FALL classes is November 3, 2021. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees by clicking the link below. The deadline to submit fees for exams corresponding to your FALL classes is November 3, 2021.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above. Registration window is determined by the term/semester that the course corresponding to your optional exam commences.
- FALL Term Registration: September 10, 2021 until November 3, 2021
- SPRING Term Registration: February 7, 2022 until February 25, 2022
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $105.
3. All exams are ordered by completing BOTH step 1 and 2 no later than the applicable deadline for that term.
4. The online payment submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 30, 2021.
5. Late registration for exams corresponding to a Fall term enrollment will be possible from February 7, 2022 until February 25, 2022. A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be applied to orders submitted late. Courses that commence in the Spring term will not have a late registration opportunity. Students enrolled in Spring term courses must adhere to the February 25, 2022 exam order deadline.
6. Students who require accommodations on their AP® exams, must submit an application to College Board by January 18, 2022. Please contact Catherine Burling at Catherine.Burling@coronadousd.net for more information.
7. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Please visit this digital form to apply: Coronado HS Fee Reduction Application Contact Catherine Burling at Catherine.Burling@coronadousd.net for questions regarding fee reductions. Submit your fee reduction application BEFORE submitting your exam fee. All students will be required to submit a minimum payment of $40 (even if approved for a reduction.) This is to cover the College Board cancellation penalty fee in the event of a cancellation or withdrawal. Students who are confirmed eligible for the $20 reduction price AND who are confirmed as having tested in May, will automatically receive a partial refund of $20 per exam in June.
8. Students who submitted an active exam order and decide to cancel may do so for a full refund through 11:59pm on the applicable term registration closing deadline. Cancellation requests submitted after the term registration closing deadline and on or before 11:59pm on March 5, 2022 will receive a partial refund. (A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be retained.) To request a cancellation of an exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school, and the title of the exam to cancel.
9. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be communicated to examinees closer to the exam administration date.
10. Special Note: Per College Board regulations, students who do not submit the required in-class assessment for AP® Computer Science Principles by April 30 to the online digital portfolio, will not be eligible to test in May and will not be eligible for a refund.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com