FALL Deadline to register: November 1, 2023
SPRING Deadline to register: March 1, 2024
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Deadline to activate your exam corresponding to your FALL classes is November 1, 2023 and deadline for SPRING classes is March 1, 2024 (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees by clicking the link below. The deadline to submit fees for exams corresponding to your FALL classes is November 1, 2023 and for SPRING classes it’s March 1, 2024.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above. Registration window is determined by the term/semester that the course corresponding to your optional exam commences.
- FALL Term Registration: September 15, 2023 until November 1, 2023
- SPRING Term Registration: January 15, 2024 until March 1, 2024.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $110.
3. All exams are ordered by completing BOTH step 1 and 2 no later than the applicable deadline for that term.
4. The online payment submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for Fall Classes mail in payments is October 26, 2023. Postmark deadline for Spring Classes mail in payments is February 27, 2024.
5. Late registration for exams corresponding to a Fall term enrollment will be possible from January 15, 2024 until March 1, 2024. A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be applied to orders submitted late. Courses that commence in the Spring term will not have a late registration opportunity. Students enrolled in Spring term courses must adhere to the March 1, 2024 exam order deadline.
6. Students who require accommodations on their AP® exams, must submit an application to College Board by January 18, 2024. Please contact Ms. Betancourt at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
7. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Please visit this digital form to apply: Coronado HS Fee Reduction Application Contact Ms. Betancourt at email@example.com for questions regarding fee reductions. Submit your fee reduction application BEFORE submitting your exam fee. All students will be required to submit a minimum payment of $40 (even if approved for a reduction.) This is to cover the College Board cancellation penalty fee in the event of a cancellation or withdrawal. Students who are confirmed eligible for the $20 reduction price AND who are confirmed as having tested in May, will automatically receive a partial refund of $20 per exam in June.
8. Students who submitted an active exam order and decide to cancel may do so for a full refund through 11:59pm on the applicable term registration closing deadline. Cancellation requests submitted after the term registration closing deadline and on or before 11:59pm on March 1, 2024 will receive a partial refund. (A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be retained.) To request a cancellation of an exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school, and the title of the exam to cancel.
9. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be communicated to examinees closer to the exam administration date.
10. Special Note: Per College Board regulations, students who do not submit the required in-class assessment for AP® Computer Science Principles by May 1 to the online digital portfolio, will not be eligible to test in May and will not be eligible for a refund.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com