Payment Submission Deadline: March 31, 2020
1. The cost per exam is $95. The AP® Capstone Seminar and Research course costs are $143 each. The payment window runs January 19, 2020 through March 31, 2020.
2. Students enrolled in AP® courses at BCTS are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course. No cancellations or refunds are possible.
3. Students will receive on January 19, 2020 via the email address listed on their College Board MyAP Accounts a personalized digital invoice for the exams corresponding to their BCTS AP Courses.
Payment can be submitted online via a credit or debit card by clicking on the live link in the invoice email or by mailing a check or money order (directions included in the invoice email.)
Postmark deadline for payment is March 25, 2020 to ensure timely processing.
4. Students not enrolled in an AP® course at BCTS are not permitted to take exams at BCTS.
5. Please note the following College Board Regulations:
- Students MAY NOT take both the AP® Calculus AB and the AP® Calculus BC exams in the same calendar year.
- Students who have not submitted to College Board by April 30 the required in-class assessment for AP® Computer Science Principles, may not sit for the May 10 exam.
6. Students enrolled in AP® Physics C are required to take two AP® exams that correspond to that program and will be charged accordingly.
7. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, see your counselor. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board.
8. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. Application for accommodations takes approximately 7 weeks—your request for accommodations must be submitted by your case manager to College Board by January 17, 2020. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
9. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 8:00 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:00 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® Exam early.
10. Please make sure to review the College Board regulations and exam information by visiting http://myap.collegeboard.org
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com