Payment Submission Deadline: March 31, 2021
1. The cost per exam is $96. The AP® Capstone Seminar and Research course costs are $144 each.
2. Students enrolled in AP® courses at BCTS are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course. No cancellations or refunds are possible.
3. Payment Submission Window: The payment window is from December 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021. Students will receive on December 1, 2020 via the student email address listed on their College Board MyAP Accounts a personalized digital invoice for the exams corresponding to their BCTS AP Courses.
Payment can be submitted online via a credit or debit card by clicking on the live link in the invoice email or by mailing a check or money order (directions included in the invoice email.)
Postmark deadline for payment is March 26, 2021 to ensure timely processing.
All fees must be paid in full by March 31, 2021 or the student will not be eligible to sit for the exam(s).
4. Students not enrolled in an AP® course at BCTS are not permitted to take exams at BCTS.
5. Please note the following College Board Regulations:
- Students MAY NOT take both the AP® Calculus AB and the AP® Calculus BC exams in the same calendar year.
- Students who have not submitted to College Board by April 30 the required in-class assessment for AP® Computer Science Principles, may not sit for the May exam.
6. Students enrolled in AP® Physics C are required to take two AP® exams that correspond to that program and will be charged accordingly.
7. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, contact Ms. Debbie Donohue at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ken Conlon at email@example.com to apply. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. Approved students will receive a modified invoice.
8. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. Application for accommodations takes approximately 7 weeks—your request for accommodations must be submitted by your case manager to College Board by January 15, 2021. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
9. Please make sure to review the College Board regulations and exam information by visiting http://myap.collegeboard.org
10. If you have not received your invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reissue.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com