Families and students attending Bear River High School can register here for the 2020 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Deadline to register: October 28, 2019 (EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 4 at 11:59pm)
NEW Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Fee Submission – Between August 23 and October 28, 2019 click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must log into their AP® Exam Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to activate their exams and join the online course group. (See FAQs.)Deadline to activate is October 28, 2019.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP®) exams opens on August 23, 2019 and runs through midnight PST on October 28, 2019. Cost is $100 per exam.
2. NO late registration is possible.
3. All exams must be pre-paid via the online payment system which accepts credit or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the instructions for mailing in payment that will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the online registration form. Checks should be made payable to “APTS.” Postmark deadlines apply.
4. To activate an exam on the College Board MyAP system, students will receive a teacher specific Join Code (or access code) from their BRHS AP® Course teachers. Students will then log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org and apply the code (See FAQs for more details.)
5. To have a complete exam order on file BOTH steps above must be complete (exam fees payment submission AND activation of the exam on MyAP) by October 28, 2019. Without the completion of both steps, the school AP Coordinator cannot submit your exam order to College Board.
6. Students who register for an exam and choose to cancel by October 28, 2019 will receive a full refund. Cancellation requests submitted between October 29, 2019 and April 30, 2020 will receive a refund of $60; a $40 unused exam fee will be retained. To cancel an exam, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school, and the title of the exam you’d like to cancel.
7. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Stephanie O’Callaghan at email@example.com or at (530) 268-3700 for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system. Eligible students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the online payment form. This code will reduce the cost of the exams automatically. All code usage will be verified.
8. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 8:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 p.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
9. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be posted at the BRHS Main Office in April.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org