Families and students attending Bear River High School can register here for the May 2021Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Deadline to register: November 8, 2020
LATE REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL MARCH 1, 2021
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1:Activate Exam – Students must log into their AP® Exam Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to activate their exams by joining the online AP Class. (See FAQs.)Deadline to activate is October 30, 2020.
Step 2: Fee Submission – Between August 23 and November 8, 2020 click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP®) exams opens on August 23, 2020 and runs through midnight PST on October 30, 2020. Cost is $100 per exam.
2. Late registration is possible with a penalty fee of $40 per exam through March 1, 2021.
3. All exams must be pre-paid via the online payment system which accepts credit or debit card payments. A 3.1% processing fee is added to online payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the instructions for mailing in payment that will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the online registration form. Checks should be made payable to “APTS.” Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing of mail in payment is February 24, 2021.
4. To activate an exam on the College Board MyAP system, students will receive a teacher specific Join Code (or access code) from their BRHS AP® Course teachers. Students will then log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org and apply the code (See FAQs for more details.)
5. To have a complete exam order on file BOTH steps above must be complete (exam fees payment submission AND activation of the exam on MyAP) by November 8, 2020. Without the completion of both steps, the school AP Coordinator cannot submit your exam order to College Board.
6. Students who register for an exam and choose to cancel by March 7, 2021 will receive a full refund of the exam fees (credit or debit card fees are non-refundable.) To cancel an exam, email email@example.com before 11:59pm PST on March 7, 2021 and include your name, name of your school, and the title of the exam you’d like to cancel.
7. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Stephanie O’Callaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (530) 268-3700 for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system. Eligible students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the online payment form. This code will reduce the cost of the exams automatically. All code usage will be verified. Students eligible for fee reductions but ordering late will be responsible for the late fees.
8. Information regarding exam day specifics such as testing rooms and locations will be communicated directly by the school closer to exam day.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com