Students and Families enrolled in The Bolles School can register here for the Advanced Placement (AP) Exams for the 2019 AP Exam Administration.
EXTENDED Registration Deadline: March 10, 2019
Exam Fee: $96
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2019 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS RUNS FROM JANUARY 24 UNTIL MARCH 10, 2019 (midnight EST.) The cost of each AP Exam is $96.
Late registration is possible from March 20 through April 3, 2019 (midnight EST) for an additional fee of $55 PER exam.
You may only register for the AP tests for which you are enrolled in the AP course at The Bolles School. AP tests for courses that are not offered at Bolles, or for courses in which you are not enrolled, will not be offered.
2. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card payments as well as debit cards. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the registration form online and follow the directions to mail your registration form and payment of $96 per exam to the address on your confirmation email. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via US mail. Deadline to postmark mail in payments and ensure timely processing is March 4, 2019. Click on Order AP Exams to place your order.
3. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by March 10 will be eligible for a full refund. Students who cancel exams on or after March 11 but before April 26, 2019 will receive a partial credit and a cancellation fee of $22 will apply. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the student’s name, The Bolles School name, and the title of the exam the students wishes to cancel.
4. Students that miss their AP test may qualify to take an alternate late exam. Alternate late testing is allowed under the following circumstances:
|No Additional Fee Incurred for Late Testing||Additional $45 Incurred for Late Testing|
Alternate late exams will be given on May 22-24, 2019 as per College Board policy. For more information regarding alternate late testing, please contact AP Test Service at email@example.com. In certain circumstances, payment for a proctor may also be assessed.
5. Fee Reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Your school AP Coordinator will be contacting you with a discount code if you qualify. You will apply this discount code to the online registration form.
6. Students who qualify for extended time will be notified of their testing locations in April. If you have questions about whether or not you are eligible, please contact Ms. Katy Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:20 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
8. Information regarding test rooms and locations will be distributed at AP Pre-Registration in April.
9. Please bring a snack and water/drink or lunch if you have 2 tests back to back on the same day. These items will be placed on a table or counter that you may access at break time only or after the test officially concludes. You will be provided a drink at the break.
10. Cell phones, SmartWatches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
11. Backpacks will be placed outside of the exam room, and you will NOT have access to your backpack at any time during testing including at break times.
12. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance or see Mrs. Pickren immediately!
13. Please Note: Per College Board regulations, students may not take both AP Calculus AB and BC in the same calendar year. And students taking the AP Computer Science Principles course must submit to College Board the required in-class assessment by April 30, 2019 or they will not be eligible to take the May 10 exam.
Any questions or need assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348