WELCOME TO THE BISHOP’S SCHOOL AP® EXAM REGISTRATION
Families and students enrolled at The Bishop’s School can register here for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: November 1, 2020
Exam Fee: $110 per exam
Registration Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee – Click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Payment deadline is November 1, 2020.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Every Student taking an AP® Exam must have a College Board account set up. Students must JOIN their AP® class or exam group on The College Board MyAP site at https://myap.collegeboard.org. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) The JOIN deadline is November 1, 2020. The AP® Coordinator and/or AP® Teacher will assist students with this step.
-If the student is not enrolled in an AP® designated class but wants to take an AP® Exam, contact Ms. Kullback, AP® Coordinator, for an ‘Exam Only’ Join Code.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost of each AP® Exam is $110 each. Payment must be submitted by November 1, 2020. Late registration will be available from November 2, 2020 to March 1, 2021 with an additional fee of $40 per exam.
No new exam orders will be accepted after March 1, 2021, midnight PST.
2. Students must also activate their exam on The College Board’s MyAP system by November 1, 2020. To activate the exam students must:
- Obtain an AP® Class Join Code
- Students enrolled in a Bishop’s AP® class will receive their Join Code from their subject teacher.
- Outside students and those not enrolled in a Bishop’s AP® class must obtain an ‘Exam Only’ Join Code from The Bishop’s School AP® Coordinator, Ms. Kullback.
- Log into MyAP at http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board Profile (See FAQs) and apply the Join Code.
3. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit payment AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP.
Failure to complete both steps by the specified deadlines means that the school AP Coordinator cannot submit the exam order to College Board.
4. Payments for exams may be made via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in deposit processing is October 26, 2020.
5. Fee Reductions: Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Your school AP® Coordinator will be contacting you with a discount code if you qualify.
6. If a student is interested in exams not offered on the School’s registration list, please contact APTS for assistance at email@example.com
7. Please note: Due to space constraints, only students currently enrolled in the Bishop’s School AP® Chinese course or Chinese Honors course may register for that AP® exam.
8. Refunds: A partial refund of $90 is possible for exam orders through March 8, 2021 at 11:59pm PST. To cancel your exam order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam order to cancel. No cancellations are possible after March 8, 2021. No shows on exam days will not be eligible for rescheduling or a partial refund.
9. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins (15 minutes after check-in) will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
10. Exam location information will be released closer to the actual exam administration.
11. If registering for two exams scheduled at the exact same time AND date, please contact your school AP® coordinator for assistance.
Assistance needed? Email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.