Students and families enrolled in Bergen County Academies can submit exam fees here for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam registration information and policies are posted below.
Please read through this information carefully before placing your order.
Exam Fee Submission Deadline: November 6, 2020
1. All exam fee submission for AP® exams will be done through APTS at the link above.
Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Online payment with a debit or credit card incurs an online service fee. No additional service fee applies for mail in payment. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 31, 2020. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the APTS online payment form.
2. The cost per exam is $97.00.
Payment submission opens October 5, 2020 and runs through November 6, 2020.
Late registration, with a penalty fee of $5 per exam, will run from November 7 through November 11, 2020.
3. Students enrolled in AP® courses at BCA are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course.
4. Students not enrolled in an AP® course at BCA, are not permitted to take the exam at BCA.
5. To have a complete exam order on file, students will also activate the exam on the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org
To activate the exam, students will log into their MyAP Accounts and ‘Join’ the online AP Class on MyAP using the teacher-issued Join Code (access code.) Join codes were distributed in class in September.
For a complete order, a student must have an exam on MyAP AND submit exam fees. Failure to do both means that the AP Coordinator for your school will not be able to process the order through to College Board.
⇒ Exams on MyAP without a corresponding full payment on file by end of the day on November 11, 2020 will be de-activated and cancelled. Reactivation is not possible.
6. Students, who have a conflict with an IB® exam at the same time as an AP® Exam, must take the IB® exam on the regularly scheduled exam date; when this occurs students will be automatically scheduled for the Late Testing AP® exam. Review carefully the BCA AP®/IB® Schedule.
7. Per College Board regulations, students MAY NOT take both the AP® Calculus AB and the AP® Calculus BC exams in the same calendar year.
8. Students enrolled in AP® Physics C are required to take two exams and will be charged accordingly.
9. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, see your counselor. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early.
Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board.
10. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. Application for accommodations takes approximately 7 weeks—your request for accommodations must be submitted by your case manager to College Board no later than January 15, 2021. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
11. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 8:00 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:00 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® Exam early.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com