Students and Families enrolled at Aristoi Classical Academy can register here for the 2024 AP® Exam Administration.
Deadline to Register: October 31, 2023 (midnight EST)
Deadlines and Procedures!
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees between August 8 and October 31, 2023. Click below to submit the fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing the AP® Exam Group on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a previously created College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) October 31 is the deadline to activate your exam on MyAP.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost of the AP® Exam is $95 each.
Fee payment submissions will open on August 8 and run through October 31, 2023.
Late registration is not possible.
Students enrolled in courses that COMMENCE in the Spring/Second semester may register for the corresponding exam once the course commences in January and can register between January 1, 2024 and February 29, 2024.
2. Students must also activate their exam on The College Board’s new MyAP system by October 31, 2023*. To activate the exam students must:
– Submit a successful fee payment. Exam Group Join Codes, which will be needed to connect to the MyAP System, will be issued in your confirmation email for exams for which you self-prepared. For exams that have a corresponding course at Aristoi Classical, the Join Code will be issued by your teacher.
3. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit fees AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP by October 31***
***Students enrolled in AP® Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism that commences in the Spring will be issued Join Codes at that time.
4. Fee payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in fee processing is October 26, 2023.
5. Fee reduction/assistance – Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, please contact Mrs. Tiffany Madison, District Testing Coordinator. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will be applied to your deposit form and result in an adjusted invoice balance due.
Due to the College Board cancellation penalty fees, all students must submit a minimum of $40 deposit, even if verified as eligible for a reduction. Once it is confirmed that the student has taken the May exam, State and local subsidies will be applied and a partial refund will be issued. Refunds will be issued in June/July to the original method of payment.
6. Exam Locations: Exam Locations will be announced closer to the exam date,.
7. Refunds/Cancellations: Per Aristoi Classical Acacemy policies, no refunds will be issued after October 31, 2023.
8. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website AP® Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
AP exam program information is available in the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org – Students are encouraged to review it.
Assistance needed? Email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.