Students and Families enrolled at Aristoi Classical Academy can register here for the 2020 AP® Exam Administration.
⇒ Deadline to Register: November 1, 2019 (midnight EST)
New Deadlines and New Procedures!
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – Submit a $40 per exam deposit by November 1, 2019. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing the AP® Exam Group on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) November 1 deadline to activate your exam on MyAP.
Step 3: Submit balance due – Starting on December 1, students who committed to an exam by paying the deposit will receive a personalized invoice for the balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2020.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost of the AP® Exam is $94 each. A non-refundable deposit of $40 is due by November 1, 2019 to initiate the exam ordering process. An invoice for the balance due will be emailed out to the parent email address provided on the deposit form on December 1, the balance due must be submitted by March 1, 2020.
2. Students must also activate their exam on The College Board’s new MyAP system by November 1, 2019. To activate the exam students must:
– Submit a successful deposit payment. Exam Group Join Codes, which will be needed to connect to the MyAP System, will be issued in your confirmation email for exams for which you self-prepared. For exams that have a corresponding course at Aristoi Classical, the Join Code will be issued by your teacher.
3. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit a deposit AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP. To complete the exam order process, the balance due must be submitted by March 1, 2020.***
Orders initiated between November 2 and March 1, 2020 will be penalized with a $40 Late Order Fee.
Failure to submit the invoice balance by March 1, 2020 will mean the exam order cannot be completed and is automatically cancelled. The non-refundable deposit forfeited.
***Students enrolled in AP® Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism are enrolled in a course that commences in the Spring. They should submit a deposit in the fall, full fees are due March 1, 2020. Since the course does not commence until the Spring, Join Codes will be issued at that time.
4. Deposit and balance due payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in deposit processing is October 28, 2019.
5. Fee reduction/assistance – Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, please contact Mrs. Tiffany Madison, District Testing Coordinator. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will be applied to your deposit form and result in an adjusted invoice balance due.
6. Exam Locations: Exam Locations will be announced closer to the exam date,.
7. Refunds: A full refund is possible for exam orders that are cancelled through November 1, 2019 at 11:59pm EST. Cancellation requests submitted between November 2, 2019 and March 1, 2020 will result in partial refund (the student will forfeit the $40 non-refundable deposit.) To cancel your exam order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam order to cancel.
*** Students who are enrolled in AP® Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism, a course that does not commence until the spring, will be eligible for a full refund until March 1. This applies ONLY to AP® Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism.
8. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website AP® Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
AP exam program information is available in the College Board “AP® Bulletin for Students and Parents.” Students are encouraged to review it.
Assistance needed? Email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.