Students and Families enrolled at Aristoi Classical Academy can register here for the 2021 AP® Exam Administration.
Deadline to Register: November 1, 2020 (midnight EST)
Deadlines and Procedures!
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – Submit a $40 per exam deposit between August 31 and November 1, 2020. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing the AP® Exam Group on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a previously created College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) November 1 deadline to activate your exam on MyAP.
Step 3: Submit balance due – Starting on January 5, students who committed to an exam by paying the deposit will receive a personalized invoice for the balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2021.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost of the AP® Exam is $95 each. A deposit of $40 is due by November 1, 2020 to initiate the exam ordering process.
Deposit submissions will open on August 31. It is not possible to originate an exam order after the November 1, 2020 deadline.
2. Students must also activate their exam on The College Board’s new MyAP system by November 1, 2020. To activate the exam students must:
– Submit a successful deposit payment. Exam Group Join Codes, which will be needed to connect to the MyAP System, will be issued in your confirmation email for exams for which you self-prepared. For exams that have a corresponding course at Aristoi Classical, the Join Code will be issued by your teacher.
3. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit a deposit AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP by November 1. A personalized invoice for the balance due will be emailed out to the parent email address provided on the deposit form on January 5. To complete the exam process, the balance due must be submitted by March 1, 2021.***
Failure to submit the invoice balance by March 1, 2021 will mean the exam order cannot be completed and is automatically cancelled.
***Students enrolled in AP® Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism are enrolled in a course that commences in the Spring. They should submit a deposit in the fall, full fees are due March 1, 2021. Since the course does not commence until the Spring, Join Codes will be issued at that time.
4. Deposit and balance due payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in deposit processing is October 28, 2020.
5. Fee reduction/assistance – Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, please contact Mrs. Tiffany Madison, District Testing Coordinator. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will be applied to your deposit form and result in an adjusted invoice balance due.
6. Exam Locations: Exam Locations will be announced closer to the exam date,.
7. Refunds: A full refund of $95 is possible for exam orders that are cancelled before 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2021. To cancel your exam order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam order to cancel.
8. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website AP® Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
AP exam program information is available in the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org – Students are encouraged to review it.
Assistance needed? Email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.