Students and Families enrolled at Aristoi Classical Academy can register here for the 2022 AP® Exam Administration.
Deadline to Register: November 1, 2021 (midnight EST)
Deadlines and Procedures!
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees between September 1 and November 1, 2021. Click below to submit the fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing the AP® Exam Group on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a previously created College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) November 1 is the deadline to activate your exam on MyAP.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost of the AP® Exam is $96 each.
Fee payment submissions will open on September 1 and run through November 1, 2021.. It is not possible to originate an exam order for any courses that commence in the Fall or for Exam Only subjects after the November 1, 2021 deadline.
Students enrolled in courses that COMMENCE in the Spring/Second semester may register without penalty for the corresponding exams between January 1, 2022 and March 1, 2022.
2. Students must also activate their exam on The College Board’s new MyAP system by November 1, 2021*. To activate the exam students must:
– Submit a successful fee payment. Exam Group Join Codes, which will be needed to connect to the MyAP System, will be issued in your confirmation email for exams for which you self-prepared. For exams that have a corresponding course at Aristoi Classical, the Join Code will be issued by your teacher.
3. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit fees AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP by November 1***
***Students enrolled in AP® Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism are enrolled in a course that commences in the Spring. Since the course does not commence until the Spring, Join Codes will be issued at that time.
4. Fee payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in fee processing is October 27, 2021.
5. Fee reduction/assistance – Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, please contact Mrs. Tiffany Madison, District Testing Coordinator. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will be applied to your deposit form and result in an adjusted invoice balance due.
Due to the College Board cancellation penalty fees, all students must submit a minimum of $40 deposit, even if verified as eligible for a reduction. Once it is confirmed that the student has taken the May exam, State and local subsidies will be applied and a partial refund of $17 will be issued. Refunds will be issued in June/July to the original method of payment.
6. Exam Locations: Exam Locations will be announced closer to the exam date,.
7. Refunds: The deadline to cancel an exam and receive a partial refund is April 1, 2022. To cancel your exam order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam order to cancel. Credit card fees are non-refundable. Cancellation requests received after April 1, 2022 will not be eligible for a partial refund.
Due to the College Board cancellation penalty fee of $40 per exam, refunds will be the exam fees MINUS the $40 cancellation penalty fee.
8. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website AP® Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
AP exam program information is available in the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org – Students are encouraged to review it.
Assistance needed? Email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.