Students and Families enrolled at Ardsley High School can register here for the 2023 AP® Exam Administration.
Deadline to Register: November 6, 2022 (midnight EST)
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee – Submit a $116 per exam payment by November 6, 2022. Click below to submit the fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) November 6 deadline to activate your exam.
General Policies and Information:
1. It is required for students enrolled AP® Courses at Ardsley High School to sit for the corresponding AP® Exam in the same academic year as taking the course.
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $116 each. Exam fees must be submitted by November 6, 2022.
Exams without a payment on file by end of day on November 6, 2022 will be cancelled in the MyAP system. Reactivation will incur a penalty fee of $40 per exam. Late registration or reactivation is available from February 20 through March 6, 2023.
3. Students must also activate their exam on The College Board’s MyAP system by November 6, 2022. To activate the exam students must:
– Obtain an AP® Class Join Code from their Ardsley HS AP® subject teacher
– Log into MyAP at http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board Profile (See FAQs) and apply the Join Code
4. Payments are submitted via the link below.
5. Payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in fee processing is October 31, 2022.
6. Fee waivers/assistance – Fee waivers are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, please contact Mr. Lessa, Ardsley AP Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Waiver Code that will to apply to the deposit form.
7. Exam Locations: Exam Locations will be announced closer to the exam date.
8. Refunds: No cancellations or refunds are allowed per Ardsley HS Policy.
8. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website AP® Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
Assistance needed? Email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.