Cost per exam: $96
*** For additional resources and exam preparation tools, log into your MyAP account at http://myap.collegeboard.org
*** Schedule of Free AP Instructional Videos on YouTube by expert AP Teachers from around the country:
*** More information will be available and will be posted on or around April 3, 2020
NEW PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must join their AP® Class accounts on https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile, apply the join code and then click on “Register for Exam” to activate the exam. Deadline is November 12, 2019.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Click the link below to submit exam fees. Deadline is November 12, 2019. Review the information below for more details.
- New this year – all students must activate their exam on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegboard.org
- Students log in using their College Board accounts (the same used to register for SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores.) If a student has never created an account, they will be prompted to do so and to complete the MyAP Registration profile pages.
- Students will JOIN their online AP® classes for the subjects enrolled in by using a Join Code (access code) obtained from their AP® teachers.
- Students choosing to take the AP® exam, will then click on ‘Register for the AP® Exam’ to activate their exam.
- The fee of each test will be $96 through November 12, 2019.
- A late fee of $40 will be added to the exam fee if registering during the late registration window which is between November 12, 2019 and March 12, 2020.
- Families will have the choice to submit the payment online using a credit or debit card, or mailing in a check or money order. A 3% credit card processing fee is added to the exam order if using a debit or credit card. There is no processing fee for mailing in a check or money order. Payment instructions will be provided on the registration form. All exams must be pre-ordered and pre-paid. No exam orders will be accepted after March 12, 2020.
- Click below to submit your exam fees.
- Students MUST complete both the exam activation step and AND the payment step to have an active exam order on file.
- Registration for students who are not enrolled at Albuquerque Academy will be accepted on a conditional basis based on the availability of seating. Students from Bosque School, Sandia Prep, or home-school programs should note the school name on the registration form. If space is available, you and your parent will be notified by email no later than 72-hours after submitting your payment form.
- Late Registration is only accepted via online payment.
- World Language exams : Due to space limitations connected to recording equipment which entail a schedule of recordings, these exams will run longer than other exams.
- AP® Calculus AB and BC exams: College Board regulations dictate that students may not take both the AP® Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
- AP® Computer Science Principles: College Board regulations hold that students who have not submitted the required in-class assessment for the course by April 30 to the College Board digital portfolio, will not be eligible to take the AP® CSP exam.
- AP® Physics Exams: Students wanting to take both AP® Physics 1 and AP® Physics 2 will be charged for each individual exam.
- AP® Physics C exams: Students wanting to take both of the AP® Physics C exams will be charged for two exams.
- Fee reductions are available but must be applied for BEFORE the deadline for registration (November 12, 2019.) Approval may take several days. After approval you will receive a discount code which you can use to complete the online sign-up form. If you have questions about whether you qualify for a fee reduction, contact Ms. Brown in the AA College Guidance office, 505-858-8856 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The forms to apply for a fee reduction are available by clicking here.
- Special Accommodations information can be obtained from your Learning Specialist. Applications must be submitted in advance for approval from College Board. Deadline is January 17, 2020.
- Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel with written notification by 11:59pm on March 12, 2020, will receive a partial refund. A non-refundable deposit of $40 will be retained for all exams that are ordered, but cancelled. No exchange or re-selling of tests is available. To cancel your exam send an email to email@example.com before March 12, 2020 and include your name, student ID number, school you attend, and name of the exam you want to cancel. No shows are not eligible for refund.
- REVISED CANCELLATION POLICY (March 25, 2020): Students may choose to cancel AP Exams through April 30, 2020. To cancel your exam send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, student ID number, school you attend, and name of the exam you want to cancel. Cancellation requests submitted before April 30, 2020 will be eligible for a $94 refund.
- Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. for afternoon exams and will take approximately 15 minutes. Students will then complete exam identification information, which takes approximately 30 minutes. So please make sure that you are in the room on time since every minute before the exam timing begins also counts! Morning exam administration will begin at 8am and afternoon at 1 p.m. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. Please notify your coaches of AP® Test dates and times, and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the testing rooms prior to elapsed time for the test.
- Exam administration locations will be posted on May 1, 2019 on bulletin boards in each Commons, in the College Guidance office, and on the bulletin board outside Ms. Lenhart’s office. Home-schooled, Sandia Prep, and Bosque School students taking AP® exams can access the AP® exam schedule on May 1, 2020 at the Albuquerque Academy website (www.aa.edu).
- Students must bring a school or government-issued picture ID, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP® Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP® test room. Without a picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted.
- CELL PHONES and SMART WATCHES are not allowed in the testing spaces and should not be brought to the testing room. BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS will be placed in specially designated locations in the testing room and will be off-limits for the duration of testing.
- Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Consequences include removal from exam and cancellation of scores. See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
For more information such as a schedule of exams offered, and directions, contact email@example.com