International Baccalaureate (IB®) Program
Exam Fees and Payment Details
Payment deadline: December 1, 2020
Invoices for exam fees will be emailed out to students from APTS on November 16, 2020 to the STUDENT email address on the IB IBIS System.
Please check your email inbox as well as junk folder for the digital invoice.
Payments are due on December 1, 2020
To submit payment of your exam fees:
- Find your digital invoice in your email
- Review the invoice details
- Click on PAY NOW to submit payment online via a debit or credit card or Apple Pay (a 3% online payment fee applies to debit/credit/payments.)
- To submit payment with a check or money order, open the invoice and download/print it. Complete the tear off slip and mail in the tear off slip along with your check or money order payable to “APTS” to the address provided on the slip. To ensure timely processing of a mail in payment, the postmark deadline is November 25, 2020. (No processing fees are assessed for mail in payment.)
⇒ Fees that are submitted between December 2, 2020 and January 15, 2021 will incur a penalty fee of $38 per exam.
⇒ Fees that are submitted between January 15, 2021 and April 15, 2021 will incur a penalty fee of $150 per exam.
- What if I didn’t receive my digital invoice?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your digital invoice be reissued.
- What if I have a question about my IB® exams?
Contact email@example.com or your GWHS IB® Coordinator, Christina Rouw at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if I am also taking AP® Exams?
AP® Exam fees submission has closed for Glen A Wilson HS. (See http://aptsusa.com/wilsonwildcats/ap)
- What if I have an IB® and AP® exam that conflict?
Register for your exams as normal. APTS will alert your school at the close of registration if there are conflicts. Your AP® Exam will be taken on an alternate date and you will be notified of the detail by your school of the date change via email as well as on your MyAP Dashboard.
- What if I want to cancel my exam?
Email email@example.com and include your name, your invoice number, and the title of the exam you will no longer be taking. Note that if you have already submitted payment for this exam, no refund will be issued per IB® policy.
Need additional assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.