Students and Families enrolled at Weiss High School (Pflugerville ISD) can submit payment here for the 2020 AP® Exam Administration.
⇒ Deadline to Register: November 1, 2019 (midnight EST)
⇒ Exam Fee: $80 per exam
New Deadlines and New Procedures!
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – Submit a $40 per exam deposit by November 1, 2019. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) November 1 deadline to activate your exam.
Step 3: Submit balance due – Students who committed to an exam by paying the deposit will receive a personalized invoice for the balance of fees due via email. Invoices will be emailed out on November 20, 2019. Balance due paid in full by February 26, 2020.
General Policies and Information:
1. Exam registration for the May 2020 AP® Exam administration runs from August 6, 2019 through November 1, 2019.
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $96.00 each. A deposit of $40 is due by November 1, 2019 to initiate the exam ordering process. An invoice for the balance due will be emailed out to the parent email address provided on the deposit form. Invoices will be emailed out on November 20, 2019. The balance due must be submitted by February 26, 2020.
No new exam orders will be accepted after November 1, 2019, midnight EST.
3. Students must also activate their exam on The College Board’s new MyAP system by November 1, 2019. To activate the exam students must:
4. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit a deposit AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP. To complete the exam order process, the balance due must be submitted by February 26, 2020.
4. Deposit and balance due payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online deposit payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in deposit processing is October 28, 2019.
5. Fee waivers/assistance – Fee waivers are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, please contact Ms. Tappendorf, Weiss HS AP Coordinator. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that you will to apply to the deposit link (below.) The Fee Reduction Code will reduce the cost of your deposit and your applicable balance due.
6. Exam Locations: Exam Locations will be announced closer to the exam date,.
7. Cancellations/Refunds: A full refund is possible for exam orders through November 1, 2019 at 11:59pm EST. To cancel your exam order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam order to cancel.
Cancellation requests submitted between November 2, 2019 and through 11:59pm April 16, 2020 will mean that the exam deposit is forfeited. No refunds will be issued for requests submitted after April 16, 2020 or for no shows.
Fee Reduction students who submit a cancellation request will be charged a $25 cancellation fee to cover the cost of the unused exam.
8. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website AP® Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
AP exam program information is available in the College Board “AP® Bulletin for Students and Parents.” Students are encouraged to review it.
Assistance needed? Email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.