Students enrolled in Waterford High School can submit exam fees here for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Registration Deadline: November 8, 2020
Exam Fee: $97 per exam
Registration procedures and deadlines:
Step 1: Activate the exam on MyAP – (Likely already completed in class!) Students log into the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class. Join the class by entering the teacher issued “join code” which activates the exam (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to activate is November 8, 2020.
Step 2: Exam Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the online payment form to submit fees. Deadline is November 8, 2020.
- AP® Exam Calendar 2021
- AP® Exam Site Security Regulations
- AP® Exam FAQs
- College Board AP Brochure 2020-2021
- Submit AP® Exam Fees
General Information and Policies:
1. The Exam fee for the 2021 AP® Exam Administration is $97 per exam.
A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be charged for orders submitted between November 12, 2020 and March 5, 2021. No orders will be processed or accepted after March 5, 2021.
2. Exam registration for 2021 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees. Both steps must be completed by the deadline.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
This step has most likely been completed already in your AP® Class.
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students will then be prompted to complete or update the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam. Exams will only be ordered for those who have a corresponding payment submitted by the deadline.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is November 8. 2020.
4. Payment of Exam Fees: All students choosing to take exams must complete the online APTS Payment form, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments.
A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS.
Mail in payment must be postmarked by November 3, 2020 to ensure timely processing*. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address upon completion of the payment form.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. Fee Reductions: Students who believe that they may be eligible for a fee waiver may complete the following process to receive a fee waiver on their AP exams:
- Before completing the APTS payment form on this site,contact Waterford High School AP Coordinator Kelly White at KWhite@waterfordschools.org
- Students who are approved, will receive via email a Fee Waiver Code
- Approved students:
- Return to this site to complete the online payment form before November 8, 2020
- When prompted, respond ‘Yes’ to the question if you have been approved for a fee reduction and enter the Fee Reduction Discount Code. The code will automatically waive the exam fees.
- Code usage will be verified by APTS
7. Special Accommodations information can be obtained from your special education case manager or counselor. Applications must be submitted in advance for approval from College Board. Deadline is January 15, 2021. Contact your case manager or guidance counselor for more information.
8. Cancellations: Cancellation requests submitted to the APTS Cancellation Desk before 11:59pm on March 5, 2021 will be eligible for a $94.50 refund of the base exam fees (late registration and credit card fees are non-refundable.) If you would like to cancel your exam, please email the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: student name, name of your school of attendance, the title of the exam to cancel. No exam cancellations/refunds will be processed after March 5, 2021.
9. Exam Day Details: Exam administration day details are to be determined and will be released by the school to examinees closer to the actual exam administration.
Need assistance? Contact email@example.com