Families and students attending Warren Hills Regional High School (Washington, NJ) can register here for the 2020 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Deadline to register: October 15, 2019
New Deadlines and New Procedures!
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students join their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org and indicate the exam decision. Join and change your Exam Decision Indicator from ‘Undecided’ on MyAP to ‘Yes’ by October 15. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Deadline to Join and indicate your exam decision is October 15, 2019.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Click on the link below to submit your exam fees. Deadline to submit your exam fees without penalty is October 15, 2019.
- AP® Exam Calendar
- AP® Exam FAQs
- Letter to Parents from WHRHS AP® Coordinator
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- Submit AP® Exam Fees
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP®) exams opens on September 15, 2019 and runs through October 15, 2019 (midnight EST.)
Cost of exams is $94 per exam.
2. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Join Codes will be distributed in class.
Students will then be prompted to complete the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP® Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam. Students choosing to take the optional AP® Exam in May complete the exam activation by setting their Exam Decision Indicator from ‘Undecided’ to ‘Yes.’
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is October 15, 2019.
3. Exam fee submission deadline is October 15, 2019. All exams must be through the APTS system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments by check or money order. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the exam fees for online payment. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may select the mail in payment option for no additional fees. Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 10 , 2019 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the registration form upon completion of the form.
4. Late registration will be possible from October 16, 2019 through January 2, 2020 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam. Late Registration payment is only possible online. NO exam orders can be initiated after January 2, 2020.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. Students who register for an exam and decide to cancel are eligible for a full refund until October 15, 2019. Cancellation requests submitted after October 15 and before March 13, 2019 will be eligible for a partial refund (a $40 unused exam fee will be retained.) To cancel an exam, email email@example.com and include in the email your name, name of your school (including city and state), and the title of the exam to cancel.
7. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Ms. Katie O’Neal (AP® Coordinator) for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system. (firstname.lastname@example.org)Eligible students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the online payment form. This code will reduce the cost of the exams automatically. All code usage will be verified. Students who qualify for a fee reduction must still complete BOTH exam activation steps.
9. AP® Exams will be held at St. Joseph’s Church, 200 Carlton Avenue, Washington, NJ. Students must report no later than 7:30 am for a morning exam and 11:30 for an afternoon exam. Students will need to provide their own transportation to and from our testing location. Students do not need to report to the high school before or after their exam.
Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not permitted to leave an exam room early.
NOTE: Per College Board Regulations, only students who submit the in-class required assignments for the AP® Computer Science Principles class to the College Board Digital Portfolio by April 30, may sit for the AP® Computer Science Principles exam on May 10.
For more information about AP® Exams, please log into your MyAP account at http://myap.collegeboard.org and review the information posted.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com