Families and students attending Warren Hills Regional High School (Washington, NJ) can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Administration.
Deadline to register: February 22, 2019
Please read all information below carefully.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP) exams opens on December 18, 2018 and runs through February 22, 2019 (midnight EST.)
Cost of exams is $94 per exam.
2. NO late registration is possible.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the instructions for mailing in payment that will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the online registration form. Checks should be made payable to “AP Test Service.” Postmark deadlines apply. Mail In instructions will be provided in your summary email. Click here to order exams.
4. NO cancellations are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Ms. Katie O’Neal (AP Coordinator) for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system. (email@example.com)Eligible students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the online registration form. This code will reduce the cost of the exams automatically. All code usage will be verified.
6. AP Exams will be held at St. Joseph’s Church, 200 Carlton Avenue, Washington, NJ. Students must report no later than 7:30 am for a morning exam and 11:30 for an afternoon exam. Students will need to provide their own transportation to and from our testing location. Students do not need to report to the high school before or after their exam.
Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not permitted to leave an exam room early.
7. There will be a mandatory pre-registration session scheduled on Wednesday, April 10 at 8:45 for students with the last names beginning with A-L and on Thursday, April 11 at 8:45 for students with the last names beginning with M-Z. All students planning on taking an AP Exam must attend.
NOTE: Per College Board Regulations, only students who submit the in-class required assignments for the AP Computer Science Principles class to the College Board Digital Portfolio by April 30, may sit for the AP Computer Science Principles exam on May 10.
For more information about AP Exams, please review the College Board Bulletin for AP Students and Parents.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org