Families and students enrolled at Valley High School, can submit here exam fees for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Payment Deadline: November 6, 2020*
Please read carefully through all information below.
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org . To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See below for more details.) Deadline to Join is November 6, 2020.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – To take an AP® exam in the May 2021 AP® Exam administration, exam fees are due by November 6, 2020. Click below to submit the deposit.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Exam activation and payment submission for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration opens on September 16 and closes on November 6, 2020 at midnight CST*
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $95.
3. Late registration will be possible November 7, 2020 through March 8, 2021with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.*
4. Exam Activation: To submit an exam registration, students must activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students will then be prompted to complete the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam.
Exams will be ordered only for those who have a corresponding exam fee submitted by the deadline.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is November 6, 2020*. Late activation will incur a $40 per exam penalty fee.
5. Fee Submission: To complete the exam registration, the $95 per exam fee must be submitted no later than November 6, 2020 by clicking the link on this page. Complete the online payment form to submit the deposit – it accepts credit card or debit card, OR students can choose to mail in a check or money order. There is an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the deposit form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Mail in payments must be postmarked on or before October 30 to ensure timely processing.
Any exams that are active on MyAP and do NOT have a corresponding payment on file as of November 7, 2020 will be cancelled and deactivated. Reactivation will incur a $40 penalty fee. No exam status changes can be made after March 8, 2021.*
6. Valley High School will offer full or partial refunds to students based on the criteria below. To request a refund, students must email firstname.lastname@example.org and include their name, the Valley High School name, and the title of the exam they wish to cancel.
- Refund requests made on or before March 8, 2021: Students who request a refund before March 8, 2021 will be eligible to receive a full refund minus the online processing fee.
- No refunds will be processed after March 8, 2021.
7. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Mr. Huston, Testing Coordinator in the Guidance Office (MICHAEL.HUSTON@aps.edu), to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online deposit form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code to reduce the exam price appropriately. The balance due can then be paid online or by mail in.
8. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
9. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check your school’s website in April.
10. Please bring the following to your AP® exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP® Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
11. Cell phones, Smartwatches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
12. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
*Students enrolled in the AP Macroeconomics and AP Microeconomics courses that COMMENCE in the Spring/Second semester, cannot activate the exams until the course commences. You may submit the exam fees in the Fall but it is not required or recommended. These students, and only these students will be able to activate the exam and submit exam fees between February 1 and March 1, 2021 without penalty fees.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348 (toll free!)