2019 AP EXAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Cost: $96 per exam until March 29, 2019
Deadline: March 29, 2019 (3:00 PM CDT)
Late Registration: March 30 – April 15 (with penalty fee)
1. The cost of each test will be $96 (administrative costs included) from February 11 through March 29 at 3:00 PM (CDT). Exams ordered after March 29 3:00 PM (CDT) through April 15 at 9:59 AM (CDT), will incur a $55 late fee per test. No exam orders will be accepted after April 15, 2019 at 10 AM (CDT).
2. Students order AP Exams under the ‘Order AP Exams’ link on this website. If you are unable to order an exam using a credit card or debit card, you may mail in payment via check or money order. Instructions are provided at check out.
3. College Board regulations hold that students may not take both the AP Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
4. Fee reductions are available for qualified students. For details on the qualification requirements for a fee reduction, please go to http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/waivers/guidelines/ap. Please see Mrs. Bodlovich if you need more information about this or if you qualify.
5.Students who wish to register for an AP exam for which Visitation Academy school does NOT offer the corresponding AP class must receive approval from Mrs. Bodlovich before registering for the exam.
6. Students who wish to cancel an exam after the close of registration on March 29 and before April 29, 2019 at 3:00PM may receive a refund of $74. Cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com and include your name, your school’s name, and the exam(s) you wish to cancel.Order AP Exams