Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Exam Ordering Deadline: October 30, 2020
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1 – Activate the exam on the MyAP System: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP®Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher. Joining the class activates the exam. Deadline to activate the exam is October 30, 2020.
Step 2 – Submit Exam Deposit: $40 deposit per exam is required submitted by October 30, 2020. click on the link below to submit. (Capstone Exam deposit is $65.)
Step 3 – Submit Balance of Fees Due: Students with an outstanding balance due will receive via email a digital invoice personalized with their exams. The balance of fees are due paid in full by February 26, 2021.
1. The cost per exam is $95 for Uniondale High School students. The AP® Capstone Seminar and Research course costs are $143 each.
⇒ A deposit of $40 per exam is due between September 8, 2020 and October 30, 2020. (Click the link below to complete the deposit payment form and submit the deposit.)
⇒ The balance due will be invoiced via email on November 15, 2020. Balance will be due paid in full by February 26, 2021.
⇒ NO NEW ORDERS will be accepted after October 30, 2020.
2. Students enrolled in AP® courses at Uniondale HS are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course. No cancellations are possible.
3. Students will receive on November 15, 2020 via the PARENT email address listed on the deposit payment form a personalized digital invoice for the exams corresponding to their Uniondale HS AP Courses and exam deposits.
4. Payment can be submitted online via a credit or debit card by clicking on the live “Pay Now” link in the invoice email or by mailing a check or money order (directions included in the invoice email.) Postmark deadline for deposit payments is October 26, 2020 to ensure timely processing. A 3% Credit Card processing fee is added to the price of the exam for online payments. There is no processing fee for mailing in your payment.
5. Students that are eligible for Free-Reduced Lunch and therefore reduced fee examinations will pay a total of $62 per exam ($110 per Capstone exam.) Reduced fee eligible students will also submit the $40/$65 deposit. Eligible students will receive in November a modified invoice for the applicable balance due. For more information on fee reductions contact Dawn Roberto at email@example.com.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org