Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Exam Ordering Deadline: October 31, 2022
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1 – Activate the exam on the MyAP System: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP®Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher. Joining the class activates the exam. Deadline to activate the exam is September 21, 2022.
Step 2 – Submit Exam Fees: On or around September 30, 2022 students will receive at the STUDENT email linked to their MyAP account an invoice for exam fees. Exam fees are due paid in full by October 31, 2022.
1. The cost per exam is $97 for Uniondale High School students. The AP® Capstone Seminar and Research course costs are $145 each.
- Late orders will incur a penalty fee of $40 per exam. Late order submission is possible from January 9 through March 10, 2023.
2. Students enrolled in AP® courses at Uniondale HS are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course. No cancellations are possible.
3. Students will receive on or around September 30, 2022 via the STUDENT email address listed on the student’s MyAP Account a personalized digital invoice for the exams corresponding to their Uniondale HS AP Courses.
4. Payments are submitted by clicking on the link in the invoice email and can be submitted online via a credit or debit card or by mailing a check or money order (Invoices received will have a digital button to submit fees online or can be printed and mailed in with a check or money order. The balance due payment directions are included in the invoice email.) Postmark deadline for fee payments is October 25, 2022 to ensure timely processing. A 3.1% Credit Card processing fee is added to the price of the exam for online payments. There is no processing fee for mailing in your payment.
5. Students that are eligible for Free-Reduced Lunch and therefore reduced fee examinations will pay a total of $53 per exam ($101 per Capstone exam.) Reduced fee eligible students will also submit the $50 per exam deposit. Eligible students will receive automatically a modified invoice for the applicable balance due. For more information on fee reductions contact Dawn Roberto at email@example.com.
6. Late registration: Students who do not have payment on file by October 21, 2022 will not have their exams ordered and will face a penalty fee of $40 per exam for late registration. Late registration is possible from January 9, 2023 until March 10, 2023.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org