Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Exam Ordering Deadline: November 4, 2021
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1 – Activate the exam on the MyAP System: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP®Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher. Joining the class activates the exam. Deadline to activate the exam is November 4, 2021.
Step 2 – Submit Exam Deposit: $50 deposit per exam is required submitted by November 4, 2021 to initiate the exam order. Click on the link below to submit.
Step 3 – Submit Balance of Fees Due: Students with an outstanding balance due will receive via email a digital invoice personalized with their exams in January. The balance of fees are due paid in full by March 1, 2022.
1. The cost per exam is $96 for Uniondale High School students. The AP® Capstone Seminar and Research course costs are $144 each.
- A deposit of $50 per exam is due between September 29, 2021 and November 4, 2021 to initiate the exam order (Click the link below to complete the deposit payment form and submit the deposit.)
- The balance due will be invoiced via email on or around January 1, 2022. Balance will be due paid in full by March 1, 2022.
- NO NEW ORDERS will be accepted after November 4, 2021.
2. Students enrolled in AP® courses at Uniondale HS are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course. No cancellations are possible.
3. Students will receive on or around January 1, 2022 via the PARENT email address listed on the deposit payment form a personalized digital invoice for the exams corresponding to their Uniondale HS AP Courses and exam deposits.
4. Deposit Payments are submitted by clicking on the link below and can be submitted online via a credit or debit card or by mailing a check or money order (Invoices received in January will have a digital button to submit fees online or can be printed and mailed in with a check or money order. The balance due payment directions are included in the invoice email.) Postmark deadline for deposit payments is October 30, 2021 to ensure timely processing. A 3.1% Credit Card processing fee is added to the price of the exam for online payments. There is no processing fee for mailing in your payment.
5. Students that are eligible for Free-Reduced Lunch and therefore reduced fee examinations will pay a total of $53 per exam ($101 per Capstone exam.) Reduced fee eligible students will also submit the $50 per exam deposit. Eligible students will receive in January a modified invoice for the applicable balance due. For more information on fee reductions contact Dawn Roberto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com