Exam Fees: $94 per exam
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from January 25, 2019 through March 8, 2019. No late registration is possible.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94. If a student is interested in exams not offered on the School’s registration list, please contact the AP Coordinator at another local area high school to see if you may test at their school site.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online AP Test Service system. This system accepts credit card payments or payment via check or money order. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment. Checks should be made payable to AP Test Service. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via US mail.
Information entered on the registration form must be your legal name and permanent mailing address.
See below to register for exams.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by midnight on MARCH 12, 2019 will receive a full refund. The cancellation notification must be submitted to email@example.com and include the student’s name, our school name (University High School), and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. If a student inadvertently registers for the wrong test, they must contact APTS no later than March 12, 2019. If a student registers for a wrong test, the fee may be applied to the correct test. There will however, be an additional $20 fee to cover the cost of returning the wrong AP exam.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. The cost of each exam is $53 for students on the Foundation List. Your school AP Coordinator will be contacting you with a discount code if you qualify. You will apply this discount code when prompted to your AP exam order submitted via the APTS website. If you would like to apply for “free and reduced lunch” in order to qualify for a fee reduction, you may pick up the paperwork in the Front Office.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:45 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your college professors of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
8. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.Register for AP Exams