Payment Deadline: November 1, 2021*
AP EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Register for your exams(s) on MyAP – Students will first join their AP Class on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org before November 1, 2021*. They use the Join Code provided by their classroom teacher to “Add Class/Exam”
An active College Board profile login will be needed.
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Submit exam fees by clicking on the link below. Fees are due by November 1, 2021*
1.The cost per exam is $101 per exam.
2. Both steps above must be completed for an exam order to be completed and to be submitted to College Board.
3. The payment must by submitted in full by November 1, 2021.
Payment submission for AP® exams can be done through submitting the payment form at the link below.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the emailed instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 27, 2021 to ensure timely processing.
Payment must be submitted in full by November 1, 2021 to avoid penalty fees.
Need assistance to make partial payments, or to split payments between cards/individuals, please email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.
4. Late Registration: Students who would like to add an exam after the November 1 deadline will incur a $40 per exam late add fee. Late registration will be possible from November 16, 2021 until March 1, 2022. No exams will be added after March 1, 2022.
- Students who submit a payment and decide to cancel after November 1, 2021, will be eligible for a partial refund of $61 per exam through March 1, 2022. (A $40 College Board Cancellation penalty fee will be retained.) No refunds will be issued after March 1, 2022. To request a cancellation with a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, your invoice number, and the exam to cancel/refund.
If you need assistance, please contact APTS at email@example.com
* Students enrolled in a course that COMMENCES in the Spring semester may register without penalty between January 3, 2022 and March 1, 2022.