Students and families enrolled at St. Peter-Marian Central Catholic High School can learn here about exam payment submission for the 2020 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully before placing your order.
Exam Deposit Submission Deadline: December 1, 2019, midnight EST.
NEW EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students completed this step in class already by linking their College Board account to the MyAP AP Classroom.
Step 2: Submit exam deposit – Students will receive from APTS at the email address linked to their MyAP/College Board account a customized and personal digital invoice for $40 deposit per AP® Exam. Deposits are due by December 1, 2019.
Step 3: Submit exam fee balance due – Students will receive from APTS on or around January 5, 2020 a customized digital invoice via email for their applicable balance of fees due. Balance of fees must be paid in full by March 1, 2020.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost per exam is $95.
2. Students enrolled in AP® courses at St. Peter Marian Central Catholic High School are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course.
3. Payment submission for AP® exams will be done through a digital invoice through APTS. Students with active exam orders on MyAP will receive a custom digital invoice for a deposit of $40 per exam. Invoices will be emailed to the email address on the student’s College Board profile.
The deposit of $40 must be paid no later than December 1, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
The deposit due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before November 26, 2019 to ensure timely processing.
4. Students who completed steps 1 and 2 will receive on or around January 5, 2020 a personalized invoice for their balance of exam fees due. Like the deposit invoice, the balance due invoice will be emailed to the student email address linked to their MyAP/College Board accounts.
The balance of exam fees are due by March 1, 2020.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. Your invoice will automatically reflect this if you have been pre-approved. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, see Ms. Reyngoudt. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. If approved, you will be issued a new, updated Exam Fee Invoice via email.
6. In special and extenuating circumstances, exam cancellation may be allowed. To request an exam cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school, and the exam title to be cancelled. Your cancellation request will be reviewed by your school AP Coordinator for approval. If the cancellation request is submitted before March 1, 2020, a partial refund of $47.50 per cancelled exam will be issued. (The remainder will be retained to cover the cost of the unused exam and administrative fees.) No refunds will be issued after March 1, 2020.
7. Exam location information will be communicated to examinees closer to exam day. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:45 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP Exam early.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com