Cost: $100 per exam
Deadline: November 8 2019 (3:00 PM CDT)
New Deadlines and New Procedures!
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – Submit a $50 per exam deposit by November 8, 2019 at 3:00PM CST. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must log onto The College Board’s new MyAP site at https://myap.collegeboard.org and JOIN their AP® Class. To access the MyAP site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Students must activate their exam by setting their Exam Decision Indicator to YES by November 8, 2019 at 3:00PM CST.
Step 3: Submit balance due – Students who committed to an exam by paying the deposit will receive a personalized invoice for the balance of fees due via email. Invoices will be emailed out in late November. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2020.
- AP® Exam Calendar 2020
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- AP® Exam FAQs
- Submit AP® Exam Deposit
General Policies and Information:
1. Exam registration for the May 2020 AP® Exam administration runs from September 9, 2019 through November 8, 2019, 3:00pm CST.
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $100 (administrative costs included) until November 8, 2019. A deposit of $50 is due by November 8, 2019 to initiate the exam ordering process. An invoice for the balance due will be emailed out to the parent email address provided on the deposit form. Invoices will be emailed out on November 25, 2019. The balance due must be submitted by March 1, 2020.
Exam orders initiated between November 9, 2019 at 3:00pm CST until March 1, 2020 at 3:00pm CST will incur a $55 penalty fee. Exam orders initiated after February 1, 2020 will need to submit full fees of $100 per exam at the time of the exam order. No new exam orders can be submitted after March 1, 2020.
3. Students must activate their exam on The College Board’s new MyAP system by November 8, 2019*. To activate the exam students must:
4. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit a deposit AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP.
Exams that are activated on MyAP and have a balance due remaining as of March 2, 2020 will be deactivated, and the deposit forfeited. Re-activation of the exam will incur a penalty fee of $55. No exams will be able to be reactivated after March 6, 2020.
5. Deposit and balance due payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online deposit payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in deposit processing is November 4, 2019.
6. College Board® regulations hold that students may not take both the AP® Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
7. Fee reductions are available for qualified students. If you currently are not on the approved list (see Mrs. Hostik if you have a question about this), you must petition for a fee reduction. For details on the qualification requirements for a fee reduction, please go to http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/waivers/guidelines/ap
8. Students who wish to register for an AP® exam for which Priory school does NOT offer the corresponding AP® class must receive approval from Mrs. Hostik and Dr. Rashford before submitting a deposit for the exam. The approval for taking the exam will also depend upon the availability of a proctor to administer the exam. If approved, the student will receive from Mrs. Hostik a special Exam Only Join Code to activate the exam on MyAP.
9. Students who wish to cancel an exam after activating the exam may receive a 100% refund less processing fees for cancellations made in writing by November 8, 2019 (3:00 PM CDT). Requests submitted after November 8 and before March 6, 2020, will be eligible for a $25 refund. No refunds will be issued for requests submitted after March 6, 2020 or for no shows on exam day.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, your school’s name, and the exam(s) you wish to cancel.
Questions or need assistance? Please email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.