Cost: $100 per exam until March 26
Deadline: March 26, 2019 (3:00 PM CDT)
1. The cost of each test will be $100.00 (administrative costs included) through March 26 at 3:00 PM (CDT). Exams ordered after March 26 3:00 PM (CDT) through April 12, at 9:59 AM (CDT), will incur a $55 late fee per test. No exam orders will be accepted after April 12, 2019 at 10 AM (CDT).
2. Students order AP® Exams under the ‘Order AP® Exams’ link on this website. If you are unable to order an exam using a credit card or debit card, you may mail in payment via check or money order. Instructions are provided at check out. Postmark deadline to submit mail in payment is March 21.
3. College Board® regulations hold that students may not take both the AP® Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
4. Fee reductions are available for qualified students. If you currently are not on the approved list (see Mrs. Hostik if you have a question about this), you must petition for a fee reduction. For details on the qualification requirements for a fee reduction, please go to http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/waivers/guidelines/ap
5. Students who wish to register for an AP® exam for which Priory school does NOT offer the corresponding AP® class must receive approval from Mrs. Hostik and Dr. Rashford before registering for the exam. The approval for taking the exam will also depend upon the availability of a proctor to administer the exam.
6. Students who wish to cancel an exam after registering may receive a 100% refund less processing fees for cancellations made in writing by March 26 (3:00 PM CDT). Refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com and include your name, your school’s name, and the exam(s) you wish to cancel.
7. Students who wish to cancel an exam after March 26 at 3:00 PM CDT and before 10am on April 12, 2019, may receive a $75 refund. Refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, your school’s name, and the exam(s) you wish to cancel.
8. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR EXAMS CANCELED AFTER APRIL 12 AT 10AM CDT.