Families and students enrolled at Saint Louis Priory School, can register here for the May 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
Read all policies carefully. Advanced Placement (AP®) exams must be ordered in advance.
Registration Deadline: November 2, 2021
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Your AP teacher will provide you with course-specific join codes/access codes and instructions to activate your exam.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – Submit a $100 per exam fee by November 2, 2021 at 311:59PM CST. Click Submit AP® Exam Fees to submit the exam fees.
General Policies and Information:
1. Exam registration for the May 2022 AP® Exam administration runs from September 8, 2021 through November 2, 2021 11:59PM CST.
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $100 until November 2, 2021.
Exam orders initiated between November 16, 2021 through March 4, 2022 at 3:00pm CST will incur a $50 penalty fee per exam. No new exam orders can be submitted after March 4, 2022.
3. Payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online fee payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in fee processing is October 28, 2021.
4. Fee reductions are available for qualified students. Contact Mrs. Hostnik if you have a question about this. Approved students will receive a fee reduction code to apply to the online payment form. In the event of a fee reduction student NOT testing for an exam, the student will be billed for the unused exam penalty fees. For details on the qualification requirements for a fee reduction, please go to http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/waivers/guidelines/ap
5. Students who request an exam cancellation on or before April 1, 2022 may receive a partial refund . $50 will be retained per exam to cover processing fees as well as the College Board cancellation penalty fee. Credit/debit card fees are non-refundable. Cancellations submitted after April 1, 2022 and no-shows on exam day are not eligible for a refund.
Questions or need assistance? Please email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.