Students and Families enrolled in St. Johns Country Day School can register here for the Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams for the 2021 AP® Exam Administration.
Registration Deadline: November 8, 2020
Exam Fee: $97 (AP® Capstone Fee: $145)
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
STEP 1: Activate your AP Exam on MyAP – All students will log into their College Board profiles via the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org and JOIN the online equivalent for the AP® Courses with a Join Code (Access Code.) (See below and FAQs for more details. Deadline to Activate your exam without penalty fee is November 8, 2020.
STEP 2: Submit exam fees – Exam fees are $97 per exam ($145 per Capstone Exam). Click the link below to submit the fees. Deadline to submit exam fees is November 8, 2020.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The cost of each AP® Exam is $97 ($145 for Capstone exams). Late registration is possible from November 14 through December 1, 2020 (midnight EST) for an additional fee of $50 per exam.
No orders will be accepted after December 1, 2020.
You may only register for the AP® tests for courses which you are enrolled in at St. Johns Country Day School, unless otherwise specified. St. Johns students must take the AP® Exam for any on campus AP® course taken this year.
Students enrolled in the Florida Virtual AP® Courses are not required to take the corresponding AP® exam.
2. Activating the exam on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org – Students should have activated their exam on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.
3. All exams must be prepaid via the online payment form (at link below), which accepts credit card payments as well as debit cards. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail your payment to the address on your confirmation email. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via U.S. mail. Deadline to postmark mailed payments is November 2, 2020.
Late registration will incur a $50 penalty fee. No orders will be accepted after December 1, 2020.
BOTH payment submission AND exam activation MUST be completed for an exam order to be fully processed.
4. Refunds: No cancellations or refunds are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. If you quality, your school AP® Coordinator will contact you with a discount code. Apply this discount code to the online payment form when you register.
6. Students who qualify for extended time will be notified of their testing locations in April. If you have questions about whether or not you are eligible, please contact Ms. Sarah Beresik (email@example.com).
7. Exam location information will distributed to registrants in April. Check in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:30 a.m. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:20 p.m. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12:00 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
8. Please bring a snack and water/drink or lunch if you have 2 tests back to back on the same day. These items will be placed on a table or counter where you may access them at break time or after the test officially concludes. You will be provided a drink at the break.
9. Cell phones, smart watches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are not permitted in the testing room. Students must be in school dress code for the AP® Exam.
10. Backpacks will be placed outside of the exam room, and you will not have access to them at any time during testing, including during break.
11. If registering for two exams scheduled for the same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or see Ms. Beresik immediately!
12. Please Note: Per College Board regulations, students may not take both AP® Calculus AB and BC in the same calendar year. Students taking the AP® Computer Science Principles course must submit to College Board the required in-class assessment by April 30, 2021 or they will not be eligible to take the May exam and will not be eligible for any refund.
Any questions or need assistance? Please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348