Students and Families enrolled in St. Johns Country Day School can register here for the Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams for the 2024 AP® Exam Administration.
Registration Deadline: November 3, 2022
Exam Fee: $105 (AP® Capstone Fee: $150)
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
STEP 1: Activate your AP Exam on MyAP – All students will log into their College Board profiles via the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org and JOIN the online equivalent for the AP® Courses with a Join Code (Access Code.) (This step has already been completed in class.)
STEP 2: Submit exam fees – Exam fees are $105 per exam ($150 per Capstone Exam). Click the link below to submit the fees. Deadline to submit exam fees is November 3, 2023
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The cost of each AP® Exam is $105 ($150 for Capstone exams).
Late registration is possible from November 16 through March 1, 2024 (midnight EST) for an additional fee of $50 per exam.
No orders will be accepted after March 1, 2024.
You may only register for the AP® tests for courses which you are enrolled in at St. Johns Country Day School, unless otherwise specified. St. Johns students must take the AP® Exam for any on campus AP® course taken this year.
Students enrolled in the Florida Virtual AP® Courses are not required to take the corresponding AP® exam.
2. Activating the exam on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org – Students should have activated their exam on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.
3. All exams must be prepaid via the online payment form (at link below), which accepts credit card payments as well as debit cards. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail your payment to the address on your confirmation email. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via U.S. mail. Deadline to postmark mailed payments is October 30, 2023.
Late registration will incur a $50 penalty fee. No orders will be accepted after March 1, 2024.
BOTH payment submission AND exam activation MUST be completed for an exam order to be fully processed.
4. Cancellations/Refunds: Students choosing to cancel the AP Exam that they had ordered may do so through April 1, 2024 for a partial refund of $55 (A $50 cancellation penalty fee will be retained.) To cancel email email@example.com and include your name, name of your school, and the title of the exam to cancel. Refund requests submitted after April 1, 2024 and no shows on exam day are not eligible any refund. (Debit and credit card fees are non-refundable.)
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. If you quality, your school AP® Coordinator will contact you with a discount code. Apply this discount code to the online payment form when you register.
6. Students who qualify for extended time will be notified of their testing locations in April. If you have questions about whether or not you are eligible, please contact Ms. Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Please Note: Per College Board regulations, students may not take both AP® Calculus AB and BC in the same calendar year. Students taking the AP® Computer Science Principles course must submit to College Board the required in-class assessment or they will not be eligible to take the May exam and will not be eligible for any refund.
Any questions or need assistance? Please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348