Students and Families enrolled in St. Johns Country Day School can register here for the Advanced Placement (AP) Exams for the 2019 AP Exam Administration.
Registration Deadline: March 19, 2019
Exam Fee: $96 (AP Seminar Fee: $144)
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The cost of each AP Exam is $96. Late registration is possible from March 20 through April 3, 2019 (midnight EDT) for an additional fee of $55 per exam.You may only register for the AP tests for courses which you are enrolled in at St. Johns Country Day School, unless otherwise specified. St. Johns students must take the AP Exam for any on campus AP course taken this year.
Students enrolled in the Florida Virtual AP Courses are not required to take the corresponding AP exam.
2. All exams must be prepaid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card payments as well as debit cards. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the registration form online and follow the directions to mail your registration form and payment of $96 per exam to the address on your confirmation email. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via U.S. mail. Deadline to postmark mailed payments is March 19, 2019. Click on Order AP Exams to place your order.
Late registration will incur a $55 penalty fee.
3. Once purchased there will be no refunds for AP Exams.
4. Students who miss their AP test(s) may qualify to take an alternate late exam. Alternate late testing is allowed under the following circumstances:
|No Additional Fee Incurred
for Late Testing
|Additional $45 Incurred
for Late Testing
|● Conflict with state mandated test
● Emergency: bomb scare or fire alarm
● Emergency: serious injury, illness, or family tragedy
● Religious holiday/observance
● School closing
● Three or more AP Exams on the same date
● Two AP Exams on the same date and time
|● Academic contest / event
● Athletic contest / event
● Family commitment
● Ordering error
● Other school event
Alternate late exams will be given May 22-24, 2019, per College Board policy. For more information regarding alternate late testing, please contact AP Test Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, payment for a proctor may also be assessed.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. If you quality, your school AP Coordinator will contact you with a discount code. Apply this discount code to the online form when you register.
6. Students who qualify for extended time will be notified of their testing locations in April. If you have questions about whether or not you are eligible, please contact Ms. Sarah Beresik (email@example.com).
7. Check in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:30 a.m. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:20 p.m. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12:00 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
8. Information regarding test rooms and locations will be distributed at AP pre-registration in April.
9. Please bring a snack and water/drink or lunch if you have 2 tests back to back on the same day. These items will be placed on a table or counter where you may access them at break time or after the test officially concludes. You will be provided a drink at the break.
10. Cell phones, smart watches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are not permitted in the testing room. Students must be in school dress code for the AP Exam.
11. Backpacks will be placed outside of the exam room, and you will not have access to them at any time during testing, including during break.
12. If registering for two exams scheduled for the same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or see Ms. Beresik immediately!
13. Please Note: Per College Board regulations, students may not take both AP Calculus AB and BC in the same calendar year. Students taking the AP Computer Science Principles course must submit to College Board the required in-class assessment by April 30, 2019 or they will not be eligible to take the May 10 exam.
Any questions or need assistance? Please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348