Students and Families enrolled in St. Johns Country Day School can register here for the Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams for the 2020 AP® Exam Administration.
Registration Deadline: November 1, 2019
Exam Fee: $96 (AP® Seminar Fee: $144)
NEW PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
STEP 1: Activate your AP Exam on MyAP – All students will log into their College Board profiles via the new College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org and JOIN the online equivalent for the AP® Courses with a Join Code (Access Code.) (See below and FAQs for more details. Deadline to Activate your exam without penalty fee is November 1, 2019.
STEP 2: Submit exam fees – Exam fees are $96 per exam ($144 per Capstone Exam). Click the link below to submit the fees. Deadline to submit exam fees is November 1, 2019.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The cost of each AP® Exam is $96 ($144 for Capstone exams). Late registration is possible from November 2 through December 1, 2019 (midnight EST) for an additional fee of $60 per exam.
No orders will be accepted after December 1, 2019.
You may only register for the AP® tests for courses which you are enrolled in at St. Johns Country Day School, unless otherwise specified. St. Johns students must take the AP® Exam for any on campus AP® course taken this year.
Students enrolled in the Florida Virtual AP® Courses are not required to take the corresponding AP® exam.
2. Students must activate their exam on the new College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org – To activate, students will log into MyAP using their College Board Profile accounts. These are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams, or to collect prior years’ PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exams. (See FAQs for more details.)
Students will be linked to the appropriate subject by a Join Code (access code) that will be provided by their AP® teachers in class. Each Join Code is subject and teacher specific. Students taking more than one AP® course will repeat this step.
Once joined, students will be prompted to complete the online MyAP Registration Profile. (Students who completed this profile when setting up the account previously, should review the profile for accuracy.)
3. All exams must be prepaid via the online payment form (at link below), which accepts credit card payments as well as debit cards. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail your payment to the address on your confirmation email. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via U.S. mail. Deadline to postmark mailed payments is October 28, 2019.
Late registration will incur a $60 penalty fee. No orders will be accepted after December 1, 2019.
⇒ BOTH payment submission AND exam activation MUST be completed for an exam order to be fully processed.
4. Students who place an AP Exam order and decide to cancel may do so through between November 1, 2019 and April 30, 2020 for a partial refund (a $40 fee will be retained to cover the cost of the unused exam.) To cancel, email before 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2020 to email@example.com and include: your name, name of your school, and title of the exam you would like to cancel.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. If you quality, your school AP® Coordinator will contact you with a discount code. Apply this discount code to the online payment form when you register.
6. Students who qualify for extended time will be notified of their testing locations in April. If you have questions about whether or not you are eligible, please contact Ms. Sarah Beresik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Exam location information will distributed to registrants in April. Check in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:30 a.m. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:20 p.m. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12:00 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
8. Please bring a snack and water/drink or lunch if you have 2 tests back to back on the same day. These items will be placed on a table or counter where you may access them at break time or after the test officially concludes. You will be provided a drink at the break.
9. Cell phones, smart watches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are not permitted in the testing room. Students must be in school dress code for the AP® Exam.
10. Backpacks will be placed outside of the exam room, and you will not have access to them at any time during testing, including during break.
11. If registering for two exams scheduled for the same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance or see Ms. Beresik immediately!
12. Please Note: Per College Board regulations, students may not take both AP® Calculus AB and BC in the same calendar year. Students taking the AP® Computer Science Principles course must submit to College Board the required in-class assessment by April 30, 2020 or they will not be eligible to take the May exam and will not be eligible for any refund.
Any questions or need assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348