NEW 2 STEP Registration and Exam Ordering Process
DEADLINE: October 15, 2018
Step 1: Submit AP Exam Payment (Click here)
Step 2: Join the online AP Exam Section on the College Board website
This is a NEW step! It will allow students to skip the filling in of personal information on the physical exam materials on exam day – meaning that exam score data will be more accurate AND the time spent sitting for each exam will be shorter! Due to SFC joining other local area schools at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, all this information has to be linked through the school where the AP Coordinator actually places the College Board AP Order through (in this case, Canyon Crest Academy). Your scores will NOT be shared with that school!
Once your payment has been received, the student will receive an email with instructions to JOIN an online “Exam ONLY” section linked for each of the AP Exams you submitted payment for.
- The student will receive the email with a Join Code for each of the AP Exams for which you submitted payment and that will be administered at the Fairgrounds.
- Visit https://myap.collegeboard.org and log in using the student’s College Board Profile account
- The College Board Profile account is the same one used to access PSAT and SAT scores as well as AP scores from prior years.
- JOIN each of the applicable AP Exams by entering the Join Code and confirming the exam subject
- Complete the online personal information and registration form
- The site will accessible to Join the Exams from September 1 through October 25
- Exam ordering will not be completed until BOTH payment is submitted AND the Exam Section is JOINED on https://myap.collegeboard.org
Need assistance? Call 1-855-663-8348 ext. 700 or email email@example.com