May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Registration for Santa Fe Christian Schools: Upper School. (San Diego, CA)
Instructions and Deadlines:
Step 1: Activate the exam on MyAP by logging in at http://myap.collegeboard.org with your College Board Profile and applying the Join Code (access code) that you receive from your AP Teacher. The join code will link you to your AP Class and activate the exam. Deadline to activate the exam: October 15, 2020
Step 2: Submit exam fees by clicking on the link below. Deadline to submit the exam fees: October 15, 2020
General Policies and Information:
1. Exam fees: The cost of each test will be $115.00 through October 15, 2020. A late fee of $10 will be added to the exam fee if submitting payment between October 16 and October 26, 2020.
To submit payment , click on Submit AP® Exam Fees Payment can be submitted online with credit or debit card, or mail in (check or money order.) Directions will be provided for mail in payment on the payment form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing is October 12, 2020.
No exam payments will be accepted after October 26. Students are reminded that per SFC policy, they are required to take the AP® Exam for the AP® Course in which they are currently enrolled at SFC.
2. Exam Activation: Students must activate their exam by logging into the College Board MyAP Site at http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board account (more info under FAQs) and link to each of their AP Classes with their Join Codes.
Join Codes are issued by the AP teachers and are teacher, period and subject specific.
Students will also be prompted to complete or update the online registration screens, which populates their personal data into the barcodes that will be affixed to exam materials on the actual exam day. Students should use their full legal name and an email address that is frequently checked to enable receipt of important alerts from APTS and The College Board.
Failure to complete the exam activation on the College Board MyAP site by October 15 means that the school AP Coordinator cannot complete the exam order submission and no exam will be ordered.
3. Exam Day Information: Exam Day details will be communicated by the school closer to the actual exam administration. But some general items to keep in mind:
- Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30am and 12:01pm for afternoon exams. Check in takes approximately 30 minutes Morning exam administration will begin at EXACTLY 8:00am and afternoon exams at 12:30pm. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted and will not have a make-up opportunity. No exceptions.
- Exams will take on average 4 hours. Please notify your coaches of AP® Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Students must bring their school picture ID cards, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP® Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP® test room. Without picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted. CELL PHONES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TESTING CENTERS. We recommend those are left at home or in your vehicle.
- Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Consequences include removal from exam and cancellation of scores. See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
4. College Board regulations hold that students may not take both the AP® Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
5. In the event of illness, contact your school site AP Coordinator, Ms. Roadinger via EMAIL HERE
For more information or assistance, contact email@example.com