Students enrolled in San Pasqual High School (CA), can submit exam fees here for the May 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Registration/Payment Deadline: October 31, 2021*
Exam Fee: $96 per exam
Registration procedures and deadlines:
Step 1: Enroll in your MyAP classes – Students log into the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.
Step 3: Exam Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is October 31, 2021.*
General Information and Policies:
1. The Exam fee for the 2022 AP® Exam Administration is $96 per exam.
A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be charged for exam orders corresponding to courses that begin in the Fall if the order is submitted between November 16, 2021 and February 28, 2022.*
No orders will be processed or accepted after February 28, 2022.
2. Exam registration for 2022 exams requires three steps: enrolling in your class on MyAP, activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees. All three steps must be completed by the deadline.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
This step has most likely been completed in your AP® Class.
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students will then be prompted to complete or update the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam. Exams will only be ordered for those who click the “Register for exam” button and who have corresponding payments submitted by the registration deadline.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is October 8, 2021.*
4. Payment of Exam Fees: All students choosing to take exams must complete the online APTS Payment form even if eligible for an exam fee waiver. The payment form accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments.
A 3.1% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS.
Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 27 to ensure timely processing*. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address upon completion of the payment form.
5. Students who fail to complete the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. Fee Waivers: Students who believe that they may be eligible for a fee reduction may complete the following process to receive a fee waiver on their AP exams:
- Before completing the APTS payment form on this site, submit a Fee Reduction application with Escondido Unified High School District by completing the form available as of September 10 here:
- Students who are approved, will receive via email a Fee Reduction Discount Code
- Approved students:
- Return to this site to complete the online payment form before October 31, 2021.*
- When prompted, respond ‘Yes’ to the question if you have been approved for a fee reduction and enter the Fee Reduction Discount Code. The code will automatically waive the exam fees
- Code usage will be verified by APTS with EUHSD.
- Students should apply for a fee waiver by October 25th to ensure timely processing of the waiver and to receive the code by the payment deadline.
- Exams ordered with a fee waiver during the late ordering period will be subject to the $40 College Board late ordering fee.
7. Special Accommodations information can be obtained from your special education case manager or counselor. Applications must be submitted in advance for approval from College Board. Deadline is January 18, 2022. Contact your case manager or guidance counselor for more information.
8. Cancellations: A cancellation fee will not be charged if you choose to cancel your exam; however, refunds will not be provided. If you would like to withdraw from an your exam, please email the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: student name, name of your school of attendance, the title of the exam to cancel. No exam cancellations will be processed after February 28, 2022.
9. Exam Day Details: Exam administration day details are to be determined and will be released by the school to examinees closer to the actual exam administration.
*Students enrolled in the AP Macroeconomics course that COMMENCES in the Spring/Second semester, will not be able to join the class on MyAP and activate the exam before the course begins. These students, and ONLY these students will be able to join and activate the exam as well as submit exam fees without penalty during the following payment window:
- Spring Exam Activation Deadline: February 11, 2022
- Spring Payment Window: January 10, 2022- February 28, 202
For more information or assistance, contact email@example.com