Cost per Exam: $114
1. The cost of each test will be $114. Registration runs January 2 through February 20. A late fee will be added to the exam fee if registering between February 20 and February 27, 2019.
To order your exams, click on AP Exam Registration
Payment is submitted either online (using debit or credit card) or by mailing in a check or money order to APTS. Instructions are provided on the registration form.
No exam orders will be accepted after February 20. Late registration is only accepted online. CLICK HERE TO ORDER EXAMS.
2. Fee reductions are available but must be applied for by February 18 to ensure meeting the registration deadline. Approval may take several days. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Mrs. Vicki Ruby, Registrar. Additional support can be received by emailing us at email@example.com.
3. Special Accommodations information can be obtained from your special education case manager or counselor. Applications must be submitted in advance for approval from College Board. Deadline is February 20, 2019. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel with written notification after February 20 and before April 19, 2019, will receive a partial refund. A non-refundable deposit of $45.00 will be retained for all exams that are ordered and then cancelled. No exchange or re-selling of tests. To cancel your exam send an email to email@example.com no later than midnight PST on April 19, and include your name, student ID number, school you attend, and name of the exam you want to cancel. No shows are not eligible for refund.
5. Exams administration will take place on campus. Specific locations and information will be posted on the this website under “Where do I report for a Test?”
It is the student/parent responsibility to plan for and arrive on time for check in and exam start times.
6. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. for afternoon exams. Students will then complete exam identification information, so students are therefore expected on time. Morning exam administration will begin at 8 a.m. and afternoon exams will begin at 12:15 p.m. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted and will not have a make-up opportunity. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. Please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
7. Students must bring their school picture ID cards, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. Without picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted. CELL PHONES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TESTING CENTERS. We recommend those are left at home or in your vehicle.
8. Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Consequences include removal from exam and cancellation of scores. See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
For more information such as a schedule of exams offered, and assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org