AP® Exams will be administered at a variety of locations depending on number of students taking the exam. Detailed directions will be sent before AP® exams.
You are required to arrive at the testing site at the following times: 7:30 a.m. for the morning administration; 11:30 a.m. for the afternoon administration.
College Board Instructions:
You should bring the following items to the exam:
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers) for all multiple-choice answer sheets.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet cover and for free-response questions in most exams.
- A watch (in case your exam room does not have a clock that you can see easily).
- A calculator with the necessary capabilities if you’re taking an AP® Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam. Visit www.collegeboard.com/apstudents to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.
- A ruler or straightedge if you’re taking an AP® Physics Exam.
- Your social security number for identification purposes (optional). If you provide it, the number will appear on your AP® Grade Reports.
You should NOT bring the following to the exam:
- Cellular phones, pagers, MP3 players, or personal digital assistants (PDAs)
- Books, compasses, colored pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or notes.
- Rulers and straightedges (except as noted above).
- Scratch paper (notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets).
- Computers (except as noted for students with disabilities), or calculators (except as noted above).
- Watches that beep or have an alarm
- Portable listening or recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment.
- Food or drink
- Clothing with subject-related information