May 2022 AP® Exam Administration Registration
Exam Fee: $96 per exam
Registration Deadline: October 22, 2021
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
STEP 1: Activate your exam on The College Board MyAP website – Students must JOIN their AP® Exam Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to activate the exam order and complete the process. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Deadline to activate your exam: October 22, 2021.
STEP 2: Submit Exam Fees – Submit exam fees for your May 2022 AP® Exams between October 1 and October 22, 2021 via the link below.
- 2022 AP® Exam Calendar
- AP® Exam FAQs
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- Submit AP® Exam Payment
General Policies and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from October 1, 2021 through 11:59pm, October 22, 2021. No late registration is possible.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $96. If a student is interested in exams not offered on the School’s registration list, please contact your school coordinator for the special Exam Only Join code and for further assistance.
3. All exams must be activated on the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org – students log into the MyAP site with a current College Board account (the same account used to register for SAT exams or to collect PSAT/NMSQT and AP exam scores from past years.) If a student does not have an account, they will need to create one.
To link the exam subject to their account, students will need a Join Code (access code) to apply to their MyAP Accounts. The Join Codes for the exam groups can be obtained from the course teachers. For students registering for exams that are NOT officially AP Courses at PHHS, you will receive via email from APTS an exam only join code when registration payment has been submitted.
See FAQs for more details.
4. All exams must be pre-paid via the online APTS system (at the link below), which accepts credit card and debit card payments. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3.1% credit card fee added. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online via the link below and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing is October 18, 2021.
5. For a student to have a complete exam order, BOTH exam activation AND fee submission are required by October 22, 2021.
6. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. You will indicate your status on the payment form to have the reduction applied.
7. The College Board AP® Exam Calendar is posted at the link below. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
8. Students who would like to register for two exams offered at the exact same date and time should complete the registration form fully and select the subjects regardless of date, and submit payment. The student will be contacted by APTS to alert them which of the to AP® Exams they have been assigned to for an alternate date and what that date/time details are. Assignments will be made based on numbers and space/proctor availability.
9. Cancellations: Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org – include the student’s name, school name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. Cancellation requests submitted before the October 22 exam order deadline will be eligible for a full refund of the base exam fee. Cancellation requests submitted after October 22 and before March 1, 2022 (11:59pm EST) will be eligible for a partial refund of exam fees. A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be retained out of the exam fee. Credit/debit card fees are non-refundable. Refund requests submitted after March 1, 2022 and no shows on exam day are not eligible for a refund.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com