Please review all policies carefully:
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration runs from January 7, 2019 through January 25, 2019. There is no late registration!
2. The cost of each AP Exam is $98. Please note: Due to space constraints, only students enrolled in that AP Class may register for the exam.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as check payment mailed in. Instructions will be provided at the end of the registration form.
- Information entered on the registration form must be your legal name and permanent mailing address.
- Click here to order AP Exams.
4. MANDATORY PRE-ADMINISTRATION: All students registered for an AP Exam MUST ATTEND a mandatory pre-administration workshop in the OLP Event Center on Date TBD to fill out exam paperwork.
5. REFUND POLICY: Students who register for an exam but decide to cancel must do so by midnight on February 15, 2019 to receive a full refund. The cancellation notification must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, the Academy of Our Lady of Peace’s name, and the title of the exam the student wishes to cancel. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER FEBRUARY 15, 2019.
6. FEE REDUCTION POLICY: Fee reductions may be available to qualified students, but must be applied for by January 15, 2019 to meet the exam registration deadline. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Mrs. Wyatt for forms and instructions no later than January 15. (This verification process may take several days.) Students who qualify for a fee reduction will receive a discount code to apply to the online registration form. Click here for family income eligibility guidelines.
7. EXTENDED TIME ELIGIBILITY: Only SAS students who have been previously approved for College Board Special Accommodations may take AP exams with extended time or other accommodations. Please have your SSD number issued by College Board ready to complete your AP registration. Contact Mrs. Hicke if you have lost your SSD number.
8. Special Information regarding AP Computer Science Principles: Note that per College Board regulations, students who have not submitted the in-course assessment, may NOT sit for the AP Computer Science Principles exam.
9. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
10. Check in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:30am and 11:30am for afternoon exams. Exams will take approximately 4 hours.
- If you play a spring sport, please notify your coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
11. Information regarding AP Exam testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the May 2019 exam registration.
Questions or need assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348