Families and students enrolled at the Academy of Our Lady of Peace may register here for the 2020-2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
Please read all information carefully before making your selections.
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – By now all AP students should have joined their AP class section(s) through MyAP. This was completed in class with your AP teacher on September 16th and 17th. For any students who have not joined, please contact Mrs. Jorgenson directly (firstname.lastname@example.org). This step needs to be completed before paying for your AP exams.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – To take an AP® exam in the May 2021 AP® Exam administration, exam fees must be submitted by October 26, 2020 *by clicking the link below and completing the payment form.
- 2021 National AP® Exam Calendar
- AP® Exam FAQs
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- Submit AP® Exam Fees
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered and paid for in advance. Exam fee submission is open from October 12, 2020 through October 26, 2020.*
Late fee submission/registration is not possible.
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $99.
Please note: Due to space constraints, only students enrolled in that AP® Class may register for the exam.
3. Fee payments can be submitted online via credit card and debit card payments as well as check payment mailed in. Instructions will be provided at the end of the payment form. Mail in payments must be postmarked on or before October 21, 2020 to ensure timely processing.
4. To have a successfully activated exam order, a student must complete both exam activation and fee submission by the October 26, 2020 deadline. Failure to complete either or both steps will mean that your school’s AP Coordinator will not be able to submit your exam order to the College Board.
5. REFUND POLICY: Students who register for an exam but decide to cancel must do so by 11:59pm on October 26, 2020 to receive a full refund. The cancellation notification must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and include the student’s name, the Academy of Our Lady of Peace’s name, and the title of the exam the student wishes to cancel. Any exam cancellation requests submitted after October 27, 2020 and before 11:59pm on February 15, 2021 will receive a partial refund of $94. Credit card fees are non-refundable. No refunds will be processed after February 15, 2020.
6. FEE REDUCTION POLICY: Fee reductions are available to eligible students, but must be applied for by October 21, 2020 to meet the exam activation deadline. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Ms. Jorgenson at firstname.lastname@example.org for forms and instructions no later than October 21, 2020 (This verification process may take several days.) Students who qualify for a fee reduction will receive a discount code to apply to the online payment form by October 23. This fee code will automatically adjust the total fee due per exam.
To review the family income eligibility guidelines set by College Board please click HERE.
7. EXTENDED TIME ELIGIBILITY: Only SAS students who have been previously approved for College Board Special Accommodations may take AP exams with extended time or other accommodations. Please have your SSD number issued by College Board ready to complete your AP registration. Contact Mrs. Hicke if you have lost your SSD number.
8. Special Information regarding AP® Computer Science Principles: Note that per College Board regulations, students who have not submitted the in-course assessment, may NOT sit for the AP® Computer Science Principles exam and will not be eligible for any refund.
9. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
10. Check in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:30am and 11:30am for afternoon exams. Exams will take approximately 4 hours.
- If you play a spring sport, please notify your coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
11. Information regarding AP® Exam testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the May 2021 exam registration.
* Students enrolled in the SPRING semester AP Psychology and AP US Government classes which commence in January, MAY submit fees in the Fall but it is not required. The students in these courses which commences in January, and ONLY those students, will be able to submit the $99 exam fee AND activate the exam on MyAP without penalty fees between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
Questions or need assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.