The 2020-2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Students must join the online AP class no later than November 8, 2020.
Step 2: Submit Exam Deposit – Students enrolled in AP courses and want to sit for the May 2021 exam must submit a $40 per exam deposit between September 28, 2020 and November 8, 2020. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 3: Submit balance due -On November 30, students who successfully initiated an exam order by completing steps 1 and 2, will receive a personalized invoice for the applicable balance of fees. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2021.
1. To register for AP Exams, ALL steps listed above must be completed by the deadline.
2. The cost per exam is $95 for Ohio County High School students.
Student will submit a $40 per exam deposit to initiate their exam orders by November 8, 2020. The balance of exam fees will be invoiced via a digital invoice and must be submitted no later than March 1, 2021.
No new exam orders can be added after November 8, 2020.
2. Students who successfully complete Step 1 and 2 by November 8, 2021 above will receive on November 30, 2020 via the PARENT email address listed on the deposit form, a personalized digital invoice for the balance of fees corresponding to their active AP exams. The balance must be submitted by March 1, 2021.
If you did not receive your invoice, please contact APTS at firstname.lastname@example.org to request it to be reissued.
3. The online deposit submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the deposit form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in deposit payments is November 2, 2020.
4. Fee Reductions: Students eligible for Reduced fee on their exams should contact AP Coordinator Brooke Wise (email@example.com) for a fee reduction code to apply to the Deposit Payment form linked below. This reduction code will reduce the cost of the exam to $0. Please inquire about eligibility and the reduction code BEFORE completing the online Deposit Payment Form. Verified eligible students will not receive an invoice.
5. Cancellations/Refunds: Per school policy, exams will not be cancelled or refunded. Please make your selection carefully.
6. Exam day details will be communicated to examinees by the school closer to the exam administration date.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org