The 2021-2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Students must join the online AP class no later than November 5, 2021.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Students enrolled in AP courses and want to sit for the May 2022 exam must also submit AP Exam fees between September 13, 2021 and November 5, 2021. Click below to submit the fees.
1. To register for AP Exams, ALL steps listed above must be completed by the deadline.
2. The cost per exam for Ohio County High School students will be subsidized in 2021-2022 by the state, which reduces the cost to $10 per exam. All students are required to submit a minimum exam fee (or deposit) of $40. If you are confirmed as tested in May, the state subsidies will be activated and you will automatically receive a refund of $30 per exam in June.
3. To have an active exam order both Steps 1 and 2 must be completed by the deadline of November 5, 2021.
4. A late registration option is available from November 16, 2021 until March 1, 2022 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
5. To submit exam fees, click on the link below. The online payment form accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the deposit form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in deposit payments is November 1, 2021.
6. Fee Reductions: Students eligible for Reduced fee on their exams should contact AP Coordinator Brooke Wise (email@example.com) for a fee reduction code to apply to the payment form linked below. This reduction code will reduce the cost of the exam significantly. Please inquire about eligibility and the reduction code BEFORE completing the online Payment Form. The fee reduction code will trigger a reduction to a required minimum deposit of $40 per exam. If you are confirmed eligible for the fee waiver AND it is confirmed that you take the exam in May, subsidies will be activated and you will automatically;y receive a refund of the $40 per exam deposit. Waiver students who withdraw or no show for an exam, forfeit the $40 deposit.
7. Cancellations/Refunds: Per school policy, exams will not be cancelled or refunded. Please make your selection carefully. Students who no show for exams or withdraw will forfeit their $40 deposit.
8. Exam day details will be communicated to examinees by the school closer to the exam administration date.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org