Students and families enrolled in the Oakcrest School can register here for the May 2019 administration of AP® (Advanced Placement) exams.
Please review the information below carefully before placing your order.
Registration Regulations and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from January 14 through March 8, 2019 (Midnight EST). No late registration is possible. All students taking an AP® course must take the corresponding AP® exam.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $94.00.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total of the payment if using a credit card or debit card to submit payment to cover the additional charges by third-party processors. The 3% fee is not collected by Oakcrest School. Checks or money orders are not subject to the additional fee. Families may select their payment option at the end of completing the registration form.
Information entered on the registration form must be your legal name and permanent mailing address.
4. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately three hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
5. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
6. Note that per College Board regulations, students who fail to submit by April 30 to College Board’s digital portfolio the in-class assignment required as part of the AP® Computer Science Principles course will not be eligible to sit for the May exam.
If you need assistance, please contact AP Test Service at email@example.com