Students and families enrolled in the Oakcrest School can register here for the May 2021 administration of AP® (Advanced Placement) exams.
EXAM ORDERING PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1 – Activate your exam: Enter the Join Code for your class or exam group on the College Board MyAP Website at http://myap.collegeboard.org.(See FAQs for more information). Deadline to activate your exam and complete the online registration profile: October 5, 2020
Step 2 – Submit exam fees: Click on the link below to submit exam fees by October 5, 2020 for the May 2021 exams.
Registration Regulations and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from September 23, 2020 through October 5, 2020 (Midnight EST). All students taking an AP® course must take the corresponding AP® exam.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $95.00.
3. All exams must be pre-paid by October 5, 2020 via the APTS payment system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total of the payment if using a credit card or debit card to submit payment to cover the additional charges by third-party processors. The 3% fee is not collected by Oakcrest School. Checks or money orders are not subject to the additional fee. Families may select their payment option at the end of completing the registration form.
A late fee of $40 per exam will be added to the cost of each exam for payments submitted between October 6 and November 11, 2020.
4. All exam orders must be activated on the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org by October 5, 2020. To activate exams, students log into the MyAP site using their College Board Profile accounts. These Profile accounts are the same accounts used to register for SAT exams, or to collect PSAT/NMSQT, SAT and AP Exam scores from previous years.
Activation will require a subject specific Join Code (or access code). Join Codes can be obtained from Oakcrest School AP teachers.
More information is available under the FAQs section.
NOTE: Failure to complete BOTH steps 1 and 2 to fully activate/order an exam will mean that the AP Coordinator will not be able to submit your student’s AP Exam order to College Board.
5. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately three hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
If you need assistance, please contact AP Test Service at email@example.com