Families and students attending Nevada Union High School can register here for the 2019-2020 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Deadline to register: October 20, 2019
NEW PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP®Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher.
Step 2: To commit to take an AP® Exam in May of this year, indicate your intention on the College Board MyAP website at http://myap.collegeboard.org before Sunday, October 20, 2019.
Step 3: Submit your AP® Exam payment before Sunday, October 20, 2019 by clicking below.
Please read all information below carefully.
- AP® Exam Calendar
- AP® Exam Test Day Information
- Test Site Security Regulations
- AP® Exam FAQs
- Submit AP® Exam Payment
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP®) exams opens on September 9, 2019 and runs through midnight PST on October 20, 2019. Cost is $100 per exam.
2. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the instructions for mailing in payment that will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the online registration form. Checks should be made payable to “APTS.” Postmark deadlines apply.
3. All exams orders must be pre-paid. If you decide not to take an exam for which you have paid, you must notify APTS in writing via email@example.com before February 15, 2020. Include in your email your name, your student ID number, the school you attend, and the title of your exam that you would like to cancel. Students who cancel in writing before midnight on February 15, 2020 will receive a partial refund of $15 per exam. Students who no show for an exam are not eligible for a refund and forfeit the exam fees.
4. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Tammy Shurte at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system. Eligible students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the online registration form. This code will reduce the cost of the exams automatically. All code usage will be verified.
5. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 8:15 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 p.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be posted at the Student Services Center in late April.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com