Families and students attending Nevada Union High School can register here for the 2022-2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Deadline to register: October 31, 2022*
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP®Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher.
Step 2: Submit your AP® Exam payment before October 31, 2022 by clicking the link below.*
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration window for the Advanced Placement (AP®) exams opens on August 16, 2022 and runs through midnight PST on October 31, 2022.*
2. Cost is $100 per exam. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the instructions for mailing in payment that will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the online registration form. Checks should be made payable to “APTS.” Postmark deadlines apply.
No late registration is possible.
3. All exams orders must be pre-paid. Per Nevada Union HS policies, no cancellations or refunds are possible.
4. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Contact Tammy Shurte at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system. Eligible students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the online registration form. This code will reduce the cost of the exams automatically. All code usage will be verified.
5. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be communicated by the school closer to the exam administration.
*Students enrolled in courses that COMMENCE in the Spring/Second semester may register without penalty fees from January 23, 2023 until February 28, 2023.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com