Students enrolled at North Shore Hebrew Academy High School can submit exam fees here for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Registration Deadline: November 1, 2020
Exam Fee: $95 per exam
Registration procedures and deadlines:
Step 1: Activate the exam on MyAP – (This step has already occurred in your AP Class.) Students log into the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class. Join the class by entering the teacher issued “join code.”(See FAQs for more information and details.)
Students who are taking an AP exam as an Independent Study must contact Geri Pepe at email@example.com for a join code and register for the exam prior to November 1, 2020.
Step 2: Exam Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is November 1, 2020.
General Information and Policies:
1. The Exam fee for the 2021 AP® Exam Administration is $95 per exam.
2. Exam registration for 2021 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees. Both steps must be completed by the deadline of November 1, 2020.
Reminder: Sitting for the AP® Exam corresponding to your AP® Class is a requirement at North Shore Hebrew Academy High School.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
This step has most likely already been completed in your AP® Class.
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students will then be prompted to complete or update the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam. Exams will only be ordered for those who click the “Register for exam” button and who have corresponding payments submitted by the registration deadline.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is November 1, 2020.
4. Payment of Exam Fees: All students choosing to take exams must complete the online APTS Payment form, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments.
A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS.
Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 26, 2020 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address upon completion of the payment form.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. Special Accommodations Applications must be submitted in advance for approval from College Board. Deadline is January 15, 2021. Contact Geri Pepe in College Guidance at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Students previously approved for accommodation do not need to reapply each year.)
7. Cancellations/Refunds: North Shore Hebrew Academy High School requires that students enrolled in AP classes take the corresponding exam. Cancellations are not possible.
For more information such as a schedule of exams offered, and directions, contact email@example.com