Families and students enrolled at Newton High School, can register and submit fees here for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 29, 2021
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Students must join the online AP class no later than October 29, 2021. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Students enrolled in AP courses and who want to sit for the May 2022 exam must submit exam fees between September 7, 2021 and October 29, 2021. Click below to submit the fees.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above between September 7 and October 29, 2021.
To activate the exam, log into MyAP apply the teacher issued Join Code by clicking “Add Class/Exam.” Then enter the Join Code to join the online AP Class. See FAQs for more information.
2. The total cost of each AP® exam is $96 and is due paid in full by October 29, 2021.
3. The online deposit submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 26, 2021.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to email@example.com – include the student’s name, Newton HS name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. Refund requests submitted before March 4, 2021 will be eligible for a partial refund of exam fees (A $40 cancellation penalty fee will be retained out of the exam fee (a policy set by College Board). Credit/debit card fees are non-refundable.)
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the final cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Ms. Kucz at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online payment form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code. This code will reduce the final cost of each exam to only $53. Code usage will be verified. Students who are NOT verified as eligible will receive an invoice for the remaining balance due.
6. Any exams active on MyAP and without a corresponding payment on file by October 29, 202 will be cancelled and deactivated in MyAP. Reactivation will incur a $40 penalty fee. No exam status changes can be processed after March 4, 2021.
7. Exam day information specifics will be communicated by the school to examinees closer to the exam administration.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com