Families and students enrolled at Newton High School, can register and submit deposits here for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
October 30, 2020 (Extended to 11-6-20)
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Students must join the online AP class no later than October 30, 2020. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Deposit – Students enrolled in AP courses and want to sit for the May 2021 exam must submit a $53 per exam deposit between September 8, 2020 and
October 30, 2020 (Extended to November 6, 2020). Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 3: Submit balance due -On November 30, students who successfully initiated an exam order by completing steps 1 and 2, will receive a personalized invoice for the applicable balance of fees. Balance due paid in full by January 29, 2021.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above between September 9 and October 30, 2020.
To activate the exam, log into MyAP apply the teacher issued Join Code by clicking “Add Class/Exam.” Then enter the Join Code to join the online AP Class. See FAQs for more information.
2. The total cost of each AP® exam is $95. A deposit of $53 is due by October 30, 2020. The balance will be invoiced and is due in January, 2021.
3. The online deposit submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the deposit form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 26, 2020.
4. Students who have successfully initiated an exam order by submitting deposit and activating the exam on MyAP, will receive on November 30, 2020 a customized digital invoice for the applicable balance due. The invoice will be emailed by APTS to the parent email address provided on the deposit form. The full balance is due paid in full by January 29, 2021.
5. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org – include the student’s name, Newton HS name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. Refund requests submitted before March 10, 2021 will be eligible for a full refund of exam fees (late registration and credit card fees are non-refundable.)
6. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the final cost of exams significantly. All students will be subject to the $53 deposit, but students who are approved for a fee reduction will not have any additional fees due. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Ms. Clawson at Jclawson@newtonnj.org to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online deposit form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code. This code will reduce the final cost of each exam to only $53. Code usage will be verified. Students who are verified as eligible will not receive an invoice for any remaining balance due.
7. Any exams with a balance remaining unpaid as of January 30, 2021 will be cancelled and deactivated in MyAP. Reactivation will incur a $40 penalty fee. No exam status changes can be processed after March 10, 2021.
8. Exam day information specifics will be communicated by the school to examinees closer to the exam administration.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com