Families and students enrolled at Newton High School, can register and submit fees here for the 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 28, 2022
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Students must join the online AP class no later than October 28, 2022. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Students enrolled in AP courses and who want to sit for the May 2023 exam must submit exam fees between September 6, 2022 and October 28, 2022 Click below to submit the fees.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above between September 6 and October 28, 2022
To activate the exam, log into MyAP apply the teacher issued Join Code by clicking “Add Class/Exam.” Then enter the Join Code to join the online AP Class. See FAQs for more information.
2. The total cost of each AP® exam is $97 and is due paid in full by October 28, 2022.
Late registration will be possible from November 16, 2022 until March 12, 2023 for a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
3. The online deposit submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 24, 2022.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org – include the student’s name, Newton HS name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. Refund requests submitted before April 1, 2023 will be eligible for a partial refund of exam fees (A $40 cancellation penalty fee will be retained out of the exam fee (a policy set by College Board). Credit/debit card fees are non-refundable.
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the final cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Ms. Penkala at email@example.com to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online payment form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code. This code will reduce the final cost of each exam to only $53. Code usage will be verified. Students who are NOT verified as eligible will receive an invoice for the remaining balance due.
6. Any exams active on MyAP and without a corresponding payment on file by October 29, 2022 will be cancelled and deactivated in MyAP. Reactivation will incur a $40 penalty fee. No exam status changes can be processed after March 12, 2023.
7. Exam day information specifics will be communicated by the school to examinees closer to the exam administration.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org