Payment Submission Deadline: October 10, 2019
Read carefully through all the policies and information.
Exam Ordering Procedures:
Step 1: Students JOIN their AP® Class accounts on https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile.
Step 2: Submit your AP® exam Payment before October 10, 2019 (midnight EST) by clicking the link below below.
- 2020 AP® Exam Calendar
- AP® Exam FAQs
- AP® Exam Test Site Regulations
- Test Day Information
- Submit AP® Exam Fees
AP® Exam Registration Policies and Details:
1. All payments for AP® tests will be done online through APTS by clicking on Submit AP® Exam Fees
2. New Milford Board Of Education is covering half the cost of ONE AP® Exam you are taking this year. The price for the subsidized exam will be $47.50. The cost for all additional exams is $95 per exam. Students must submit payment for the test(s) between September 1 and October 10, 2019.
Late registrations will incur a $20 per exam penalty fee through October 15, 2019. NO exam orders will be accepted after October 15, 2019.
3. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your email confirmation. There are NO refunds.
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please see your counselor for eligibility confirmation and to be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will further reduce the price of the exam in the online registration form.
5. All students who have submitted an exam payment must also complete AP® Exam Registration on the College Board website at https://myap.collegeboard.org by JOINING their AP® online class. JOIN CODES can be obtained from your New Milford High School AP® teachers. Deadline to join the class on https://myap.collegeboard.org is October 10.
? BOTH payment and registration submission on myap.collegeboard.org are needed for the exam to be ordered.
6. Special accommodations for students with 504’s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or school counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
7. Non-students or homeschooled students who wish to test at New Milford High School need to contact the school directly to seek approval and be provided special instructions. Exam fee for non-students is $95 per exam.