Payment Submission Deadline: November 3, 2023
LATE Payment Submission Deadline: December 12, 2023
Read carefully through all the policies and information.
Exam Ordering Procedures:
Step 1: Students JOIN their AP® Class accounts on https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Apply the Join Code (access code) received from your course teacher. Deadline to join the class to your account is November 3, 2023
Step 2: Submit your AP® exam Payment before November 3, 2023 (midnight EST) by clicking the link below below.
AP® Exam Registration Policies and Details:
1. All payments for AP® tests will be done online through APTS by completing the online payment form: Submit AP® Exam Fees
2. The exam fees is $98 per exam. Students must submit payment for the test(s) between September 5 and November 3, 2023.
Late registrations will be possible with a penalty fee of $40 per exam between November 16 through end of day on December 12, 2023. No new orders will be accepted after December 12, 2023.
Thanks to the New Milford Board of Education, all students receive one exam at a subsidized price of $49.50. All other exams are $98 each.
3. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your email confirmation. There are NO refunds.
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please see your counselor for eligibility confirmation and to be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will further reduce the price of the exam in the online registration form.
5. All students who have submitted an exam payment must also complete AP® Exam Registration on the College Board website at https://myap.collegeboard.org by JOINING their AP® online class. JOIN CODES can be obtained from your New Milford High School AP® teachers. Deadline to join the class on https://myap.collegeboard.org is November 3.
⇒ BOTH payment and registration submission on myap.collegeboard.org are needed for the exam to be ordered.
6. Special accommodations for students with 504’s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or school counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
7. Non-students or homeschooled students who wish to test at New Milford High School need to contact the school directly to seek approval and be provided special instructions. Exam fee for non-students is $98 per exam for ALL Exams.