Students enrolled at New Braunfels High School (TX), can submit exam fees here for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Exam Activation and Deposit Submission Deadline: October 30, 2020*
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students JOIN their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org and activate their exam by clicking “Register for Exam.” To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See below and the FAQs for more details.) Deadline to activate the exam is October 30, 2020.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – To initiate the exam order, a $40 per exam deposit is due by October 30, 2020.* Click on the link below to submit.
Step 3: Submit Balance Due – Students who successfully completed steps 1 and 2 above will receive a personalized digital invoice for the applicable balance of fees due via email in December. Balance due paid in full by February 15, 2021.
General Policies and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance. Registration for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) exams administration runs from August 24, 2020 until October 30, 2020 (midnight CST.)*
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $95. A deposit of $40 is due by October 30, 2020 to initiate the exam order. The balance of the fees will be invoiced via email and are due paid in full by February 15, 2021.
3. Late registration and order initiating will be possible from November 14 through March 5, 2021 for a penalty fee of $40 per exam. Late orders will pay the full fee due at the time of registration. No exam orders will be accepted after March 5, 2021.
4. To activate the exam on the College Board site, students will log into their College Board profile accounts via the MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org
A College Board profile is the same account used to order last year’s AP® exams, SAT® exams, or to collect PSAT/NMSQT® and AP® Exam scores from past years. If a student does not have a profile, they will need to create one.
Students will need a Join Code (or access code) to connect their profile to their specific AP® subjects. Join Codes are subject, teacher and class period specific. Join Codes will be distributed in class. Once you have joined the class online, click on “Register for Exam” to activate the exam.
Make sure all the registration and profile pages are complete on MyAP, including: your full legal name (should match school records), your student ID number, your school name, and an email address where you can receive important exam day information from APTS and/or the College Board.
See the FAQs for more details.
5. To have a successfully activated exam order, a student must complete both exam activation and deposit submission by the October 30, 2020 deadline. Failure to complete either or both steps will mean that your school’s AP Coordinator will not be able to submit your exam order to the College Board.*
Students who have successfully completed steps 1 and 2 listed at the top of this page in the Fall, will receive on or around December 1, 2020 a custom digital invoice via email for any applicable balance due. The email will be sent to the parent email address provided on the deposit form. Deadline to submit the balance of fees due is February 15, 2021.
Deposit and balance due payments can be submitted online via credit card and debit card payments as well as check payment mailed in. Instructions will be provided at the end of the deposit form as well as on the custom invoice for the balance due that will be emailed. Postmark deadlines apply.
6. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, see Mr. Cortez for assistance (or email at email@example.com) to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online deposit form on this website. You will still submit a $40 exam deposit by October 30, but the Fee Reduction Code will adjust your balance due on the invoice that you will receive in December.
7. Refunds/Cancellation: To request a refund, students must email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, the school name, and the title of the exam they wish to cancel.
- Refund requests made before March 5, 2021: Students who request a refund before 11:59pm CST on March 5, 2021 will be eligible to receive a full refund of the base exam fees.
- Late Registration and credit/debit card processing fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given for requests submitted after March 5, 2020 or for exam day no shows.
- To cancel, families email the APTS Cancellation Desk at email@example.com by March 5 and include: student name, name of your school and title of the exam(s) to cancel.
8. The most detailed exam day information will be released to examinees by NBHS closer to the exam administration date. General Exam Day Information: Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:25 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:30 AM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your parents and coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
*Students enrolled in the AP Microeconomics and AP Psychology courses that COMMENCE in the Spring/Second semester will be able to submit a registration and exam fees for the corresponding exams without penalty between January 25 and February 15, 2021. Due to the short registration window for Spring, the full exam fee will be due when completing the payment form during that payment period.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org