Students enrolled at New Braunfels High School (TX), can submit exam fees here for the 2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Exam Activation and Deposit Submission Deadline: October 27, 2023*
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students JOIN their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org and activate their exam by clicking “Register for Exam.” To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See below and the FAQs for more details.) Deadline to activate the exam is October 27, 2023.*
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Submit exam fees by October 27, 2023.* Click on the link below to submit.
General Policies and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance. Registration for the 2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) exams administration runs from August 30, 2023 until October 27, 2023 (midnight CST.)*
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $98.
Payments can be submitted online via credit card and debit card payments as well as check payment mailed in. Instructions will be provided at the end of the payment form. A 3.1% credit/debit card processing fee applies to online payments. No additional processing fee applies to mail in payments. Instructions for mail in will be emailed after completion of the payment form. Postmark deadline for timely mail in processing is October 23, 2023.
3. Late registration and ordering will be possible from November 16 through February 26, 2024 for a penalty fee of $40 per exam. No exam orders will be accepted after February 26, 2024.
4. To activate the exam on the College Board site, students will log into their College Board profile accounts via the MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org
A College Board profile is the same account used to order last year’s AP® exams, SAT® exams, or to collect PSAT/NMSQT® and AP® Exam scores from past years. If a student does not have a profile, they will need to create one.
Students will need a Join Code (or access code) to connect their profile to their specific AP® subjects. Join Codes are subject, teacher and class period specific. Join Codes will be distributed in class. Once you have joined the class online, click on “Register for Exam” to activate the exam.
Make sure all the registration and profile pages are complete on MyAP, including: your full legal name (should match school records), your student ID number, your school name, and an email address where you can receive important exam day information from APTS and/or the College Board.
See the FAQs for more details.
5. To have a successfully activated exam order, a student must complete both exam activation and fee submission by the deadline. Failure to complete either or both steps will mean that your school’s AP Coordinator will not be able to submit your exam order to the College Board.*
6. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, see Ms. Morris for assistance (or email at firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online payment form on this website. The code will reduce your cost to $53 per exam.
7. Refunds/Cancellation: Per New Braunfels HS Policy, refunds are not possible. Please make your exam selection carefully.
8. The most detailed exam day information will be released to examinees by NBHS closer to the exam administration date.
9. Students receiving accommodations through SPED/504: Please ensure that you have reached out to your campus SSD Coordinator, Kerry Morris (email@example.com) regarding how to proceed with receiving accommodations through the College Board. Please be advised that there is a lead time upwards of 8 weeks to process these requests. The College Board has a deadline for new applications of January 18, 2024. Do NOT wait until the last minute to request accommodations, as we are not allowed to grant accommodations unless they are approved by College Board.
10. Please be advised that due to the proctor role assignment process, only exams for which courses are offered will be administered. Arrangements to take exams for courses not offered at New Braunfels High School will need to be made at neighboring schools.
*Students enrolled AP Courses that COMMENCE in the Spring/Second semester will be able to submit a registration and exam fees for the corresponding exams without penalty between January 1, 2024 and February 26, 2024.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Assistance? Call 1-855-663-8348 or email email@example.com