Families and students enrolled at Natick High School, can register here for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Please read carefully through all information below.
Registration Deadline: October 23, 2020 (midnight EST)
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must join their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org and indicate your exam decision. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile, join the class with your Join Code. Joining the class on MyAP activates the exam. (See below or the FAQs for more details.) Deadline to activate the exam is October 23, 2020.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – To take an AP® exam in the May 2021 AP® Exam administration, a $50 per exam deposit is due by October 23, 2020. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 3: Submit Balance Due – In late November, students who successfully initiated an exam order by following steps 1 and 2 above, will receive a personalized digital invoice for the applicable balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by February 17, 2021.
General Policies and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance. Registration for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams runs from September 25, 2020 through October 23, 2020.
Late submission of deposits is possible from October 24 through October 30, 2020. No new exam orders can be initiated after October 30, 2020.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $100.
A deposit of $50 is due by October 23, 2020. The balance of the exam fees will be invoiced and is due paid in full by February 17, 2021.
Late deposit submission will incur a penalty fee of $10 per exam.
3. All students must join the online AP® Class on the College Board MyAP website at http://myap.collegeboard.org, even if not intending to take the exam, to be able to access course resources and materials.
To complete this step, students will log into the MyAP site with their College Board Profiles (the same accounts used to order SAT® exam, or to collect PSAT/NMSQT® and AP® exam scores from previous years.)
If you have never created an account, you can start the account creation process on the College Board Account Help page. Once you’ve set up your account, or have reset access to the account, return to MyAP at http://myap.collegeboard.org to log in.
Once logged in, students will “JOIN” each subject that they are taking with a Join Code (an access code.) Join Codes will be distributed by NHS AP® Teachers in class. Codes are subject, teacher and period specific.
Students choosing to take the optional AP® Exam in May must then also submit the exam fees.
Students will also complete or update the online MyAP Registration profile. (See FAQs).
4. Exam deposit submissions may be done via credit card or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online deposit form and in your e-mail order summary. Postmark deadline for Mail In deposit payments is October 20, 2020.
Late submission of deposits is possible from October 24 through October 30, 2020. Late deposit submission will incur a penalty fee of $10 per exam. No new exam orders can be initiated after October 30, 2020.
Note that BOTH exam activation AND deposit submission must be completed to enable your school’s AP Coordinator to successfully submit your exam order to College Board.
Students with a successful deposit submission will receive in late November a custom and personalized exam invoice via email to the parent email address on the deposit form. The balance due can be submitted in installments. Payment is possible online with a credit or debit card OR by mailing in a check or money order. Postmark deadlines apply.
The payment of the balance due is required to be paid in full by February 17, 2021.
Exams with a balance due outstanding by February 18, 2021 will be de-activated and cancelled. Exams cannot be re-activated.
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, see Mr. Strother or Ms. Cairney to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online deposit submission form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code to reduce the exam price appropriately. Students who qualify for the exam Fee Reduction will submit the exam deposit of $50 per exam and have no additional fees due. All exam Fee Reduction Code usage will be verified by APTS with the school. Verified students will have no remaining balance due and will not receive an invoice in November.
6. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org – include in the email the student’s name, the school name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. Cancellations requests submitted by 11:59pm on March 5, 2021 will be eligible for a refund of the base exam fees minus a $2 processing/administrative fee. Credit card fees are non-refundable. Cancellation requests submitted after March 5, 2021 will not be eligible for any refund. Unexcused absences from scheduled exams will also not be eligible for any refund.
7. Exam location information will be communicated to examinees closer to exam day. General exam information to be aware of: Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 AM. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 AM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
8. Students registering for two exams scheduled for the same date and time should activate their exams and submit exam deposits as normal. At the close of the October registration period, your school will receive a report of students with conflicting exams. Students will be contacted by APTS to alert them of the late testing exam assignment that has been determined by the school based on space and number limitations.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com
For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.