You are required to abide by the policies of both the College Board and Mullen High School during the exam period. Any misconduct will be reported and could jeopardize your AP Exam score.
EXAM DAY CHECK-IN AT TESTING SITE:
Most AP exams will be held at All Saints Catholic Church (2559 S. Federal Blvd, Denver, 80219).
Students are expected to find their own transportation to and from All Saints Catholic Church.
MORNING EXAM: Students check-in by 7:30AM
AFTERNOON EXAM: Students check-in by 11:30AM.
Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions.
Exams will take approximately three to four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
Directions to All Saints Catholic Church:
CLASS ATTENDANCE DURING EXAMS:
MORNING EXAMS: Students taking morning exams will be excused from attending their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period classes for that day. Students are expected to return to Mullen for 4th and 5th periods.
AFTERNOON EXAMS: Students taking afternoon exams will be excused from the end of 3rd period and all of 4th and 5th periods. Students taking afternoon exams are expected to be in class at Mullen prior to their dismissal to their testing site.
ON EXAM DAY:
You should bring the following items to the exam room:
- Several wooden, sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers) for completing multiple-choice answer sheets. Do not bring mechanical pencils!
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- A watch (not one that beeps or has an alarm).
- Up to two calculators with the necessary capabilities (and spare batteries) if you are taking an AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, or Physics Exam. (Visit here to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.)
- A ruler or straightedge only if you are taking an AP Physics Exam. (Protractors are not allowed.)
- A snack and/or beverage to be consumed during your 10-minute break. Please note that you cannot have any food or beverages at your table or access them while the exam is in progress.
- Layers of clothing to allow for fluctuations in temperature at the testing site.
You should not bring the following to the exam room:
- Electronic equipment: (cell phone, smart phone, tablet computer, etc.), portable listening or recording devices (MP3 player, iPod, etc.), cameras or other photographic equipment, devices that can access the Internet, and any other electronic or communication devices.
- Unapproved aids: Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, colored pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or notes.
- Rulers, straightedges, and protractors (except as noted above).
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets.
- Computers or calculators (except as noted above).
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm
- Clothing with subject-related information